Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Like Tree226Likes

Thread: Season 100!! - Are you ready?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    Tsk it looks like you're facing a super tanker who has decided to promote this season. However you still have a chance just use a defensive formation with high pressing. Don't use low pressing against a far stronger opponent you'll get burned!

I would suggest that you sell off players at the end of the season so as to reduce your team quality to btw 105-110% I call it the sweet spot, you'll get into competitions with very active same level managers, you won't have to face such tankers or +1 level managers you'll face similar quality very active same level managers.
    She is very inactive. Untill this fixture. Better go face the music thx 4 advice

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Day 11
    Tomorrow I 'm facing my rival for the championship.
    I hope I can watch it and give a clear message

Season 100!! - Are you ready?-day-11.jpg
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    Tsk it looks like you're facing a super tanker who has decided to promote this season. However you still have a chance just use a defensive formation with high pressing. Don't use low pressing against a far stronger opponent you'll get burned!

I would suggest that you sell off players at the end of the season so as to reduce your team quality to btw 105-110% I call it the sweet spot, you'll get into competitions with very active same level managers, you won't have to face such tankers or +1 level managers you'll face similar quality very active same level managers.
    I love you your a tactical Genius. Here's a screenshot for your pleasure.5 points clear at top now .Ty again

FC Dacia Terra likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by girl gooner View Post
    I love you your a tactical Genius. Here's a screenshot for your pleasure.5 points clear at top now .Ty again

Best of all .I have a better understanding of how tactical changes have to be made. x

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by girl gooner View Post

Wow! Congrats. It's results like this against stronger opponents that make the game fun
    girl gooner likes this.

Rookie
    Wow! Congrats. It's results like this against stronger opponents that make the game fun
    Too darn right ! Renewed vigour.ty again

Im in one of these seasons where the game wont me attending.. I win without be present and all becomes hard if I attend, Im gonna go for a scout Gk as I see the main gks so unstable....

By the way 0-11 for us in league yesterday, with 5 goals of the aml Schmidt, same as the record of Beckham in the club that has been equalized many times but seems that is not posible see a player scoring 6 goals....

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    By the way 0-11 for us in league yesterday, with 5 goals of the aml Schmidt, same as the record of Beckham in the club that has been equalized many times but seems that is not posible see a player scoring 6 goals....
    my record is from my aml/amr/st Florin Major from my academy who has scored 7 goals in one match .
    khris likes this.

Come one Nord, stop doing extra boost for troll, please let us play normal game.

Season 100!! - Are you ready?-cup-first-round.jpg
    I can fight against a real player but can't fight against game engine (troll).
    Trolling ruin the game fun and all efforts.
    We play for fun not frustration.

Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast