Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Best Drills to Increase star.

Best Drills to Increase star.

Hi Guys, I would like to know how can i make my players increase their star?
    Or what are the best drills?

My training level is 15
    I can only use 5 drills.

Any tips or guides would be greatly appreciated.
    😊

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Peter Lecht likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    thank you so much. 😊

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Lecht View Post
    Hi Guys, I would like to know how can i make my players increase their star?
    Or what are the best drills?

My training level is 15
    I can only use 5 drills.
    Oh man, you don't have a clue about training process =]

This guide will be the best to begin with: https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...s-players.html
    A lot of the info from there is outdated, but I strongly recommend you to start with this one. It is not about training, but about... well, everything.

Regarding your question, every position has its own best drills, because drills train different skills. And there is no universal recipe, no magic pill. But all the drills have the same efficiency (experience divided by condition) if they are the same level, so they all increase the overall quality at an equal pace.
    Last edited by Toxcatl; 12-20-2017 at 10:23 PM.
    Peter Lecht likes this.
    It wasn't our day.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxcatl View Post
    Oh man, you don't have a clue about training process =]

This guide will be the best to begin with: https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...s-players.html
    A lot of the info from there is outdated, but I strongly recommend you to start with this one. It is not about training, but about... well, everything.

Regarding your question, every position has its own best drills, because drills train different skills. And there is no universal recipe, no magic pill. But all the drills have the same efficiency (experience divided by condition) if they are the same level, so they all increase the overall quality at an equal pace.
    yeah ✌😬

okay, sure!
    thank you so much. 😊

No need to read all those outdated posts just to find "the best drills". Some posts are good tho such how to spot fast trainers and the golden age to gain stars, but not that many.

All you need is power train. Use 6x GK drill at once (it's up to you how many times you wanna train your players by using this drill and, of course, how many green packs you have) and use any Hard drill for the last training, the more level drill has, the better result you can get.

The current gameplay is pretty f***ed up. I have many loss against teams that only have maxed out fitness and speed while the other attributes are at 1%. The match engine can only read 340% as the maximum attribute. So it's kinda useless to have more than that. Now you know what are the attributes you need to focus on.
    Peter Lecht likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by deorvd View Post
    All you need is power train. Use 6x GK drill at once (it's up to you how many times you wanna train your players by using this drill and, of course, how many green packs you have) and use any Hard drill for the last training, the more level drill has, the better result you can get.
    Not "any hard drill", but just "any drill". And GKT trick you described here doesn't increase the quality gain. All the drills of the same level have the same efficiency.
    It can be used to save some time and to boost lower level drills.

More about GKT trick here
    Last edited by Toxcatl; 12-21-2017 at 05:30 PM.
    Peter Lecht likes this.
    It wasn't our day.

Pro
    Pressing for defenders and MCs
    Slalom Dribble + Fast counter Attack + Wing: For MCs Attackers
    Gym+ Sprint + Hurdle for all players :d
    Peter Lecht likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    Pressing for defenders and MCs
    Slalom Dribble + Fast counter Attack + Wing: For MCs Attackers
    Gym+ Sprint + Hurdle for all players :d
    Bad =\
    It wasn't our day.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxcatl View Post
    Not "any hard drill", but just "any drill". And GKT trick you described here doesn't increase the quality gain. All the drills of the same level have the same efficiency.
    It can be used to save some time and to boost lower level drills.

More about GKT trick here
    This is a perfect go-to post than all those timeless reading posts lol. You want pizza then you go to pizza shop.

I didn't know there was a method like that. I thought it was only 6x GK drill at once then any drill at the end. This method will be useful for those who don't max out their drills and saved a lot of times. Thanks Tox. Gonna use this method as my daily training
    Last edited by deorvd; 12-22-2017 at 09:59 PM.
    Peter Lecht likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast