Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: Bad tankers and bad people

Quote Originally Posted by brunoctc1983 View Post
    You can report him to Nordeus with the screenshots you took.

You're right when you say that tank it's not cheat, but when I asked Nordeus about tanking, their answer was:
    "- Yes, you can put your team to loose and tank, but you can't deliberately put your team to win or lose against specific opponents, because this way you are manipulating the league classification, and that it's not allowed since it's not "fair play".

So, go ahead...report them to Nordeus.
    Wow, that's sound totally new to me, I was hopeless! Thanks, I will do that!

BTW, I also tried to be unfair and moved the game to 2:34 AM for the guy. He STILL ended up attending the game (like he cared despite his ranking position), but I still won 2-1 and it's enough for me to mathematically win the league.
    Up yours!
    Last edited by Tyltyl; 01-06-2018 at 09:08 AM. Reason: spelling
    Matteo de Clemente likes this.
    Winning Eleven season records:

15 Leagues won : 1, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24, 25, 30, 31, 38 - Runner up: 8, 10, 15
    9 Champions League won: 7, 9, 11, 19, 20, 21, 24, 31, 33 - Runner up: 15, 16, 26, 34
    1 Super League won: 38
    7 Cups won: 17, 18, 20, 23, 24, 33, 35 - Runner up: 9, 14, 34, 38

Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    That's disappointing man

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    I know...but well i' m not a niceguy.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    I know...but well i' m not a niceguy.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    Well your actions lead to people quitting the game and give tanking it's bad name pal.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    In the league of my reserves (lv2, promote to lv3) there is a Turkish manager who is tanking, probably cause it's his reserves he keeps for associations.
    The challenge for him was to play normally and win two teams who had the UK kit - lol
    (I won him twice)

Bad tankers and bad people-league-d27-hikmet.jpg
    HairDryer and Tyltyl like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Thanks for the info, I will also do this in my case, tanker is playing normal only with me, he puts 3 star player with other teams.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyltyl View Post
    You like to tank? No problem, I also do sometimes.
    Except that you are a ****ty individual when you field your best team just to annoy those running for the league. And there are two types of those people, those who want to annoy everyone on top, and those who just don't want one team to win.

Unfortunately there's nothing we can do about this and I can only make a rant thread since it's not cheating. You are just a ****ty and unfair player if you do this. Either run for the league or don't.[/COLOR][/B]

Hi,

It's a real rubbish, I've faced tons of such bad tankers and lost many leagues due to their unloyal management

They allowed dogs and pigs to win easily,but as they realized I did not have a so poor team and I might be concurring for the league,
    they arose vs me, as your opponent did vs you.

If you're lucky to face them in earliest matchdays you may have a chance to get away from them....

About me,the worst was that I was not the top team in my league,so every team took advantage from them,apart from me.
    I wonder how they could analize me to decide such a strategy,as I had never faced them before (maybe, they were friends
    with my opponents)

If anyone wants to tank,he should just insert a regular lower team (2 stars or lesser),so to grant league regularity,of course weaker teams
    won't uplevel.
    So,young players might be trained and valorized during the season,rather than wasting time in entering a crowd of players down flanks , placed in one line or fewer space.

If I've the feeling this is happening again in the future, I'll report it

(

Salve,

è un autentico schifo, ne ho trovati a tonnellate di questi boicattori ed ho perso tanti campionati a causa del loro sleale comportamento.

Permettevano a cani e porci di vincere passeggiando,ma,appena si rendevano conto che la mia non era proprio una squadretta,e poteva lottare per il titolo,si scatenavano contro di me,come ha fatto con te il tuo avversario.

Se ti dice bene,li affronti nelle prime giornate e puoi farla franca.....

Quanto a me,il peggio era che non avevo neanche la squadra più forte del girone,cmq ogni squadra aveva vantaggi a parte me.

Mi chiedo su quale base potessero analizzarmi e stabilire questa strategia,visto che non li avevo mai affrontati prima (è possibile
    che fossero amici dei miei avversari per il titolo)

A chiunque voglia assurgere al ruolo di boicottatore,basterebbe semplicemente inserire una normale squadra di basso profilo (2 stelle o anche di meno),così da garantire la regolarità del campionato ,naturalmente le squadre più deboli sono destinate a non vincere.

Così,si possono allenare e valorizzare i giocatori più giovani durante la stagione,piuttosto che perdere tempo a buttare in campo
    una mischia di giocatori schierati sulle fasce, su una sola linea o ammassati in pochissimo spazio.

Se avrò il sentore che questo possa verificarsi di nuovo in futuro,lo segnalerò...

)
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 01-13-2018 at 04:14 PM.
    Tyltyl likes this.

Apprentice
    Level 47...never tanked once, never will, whats the point? real test is to get top 4 every season...have done so for the last 17 seasons, winning the title 10 times

I tanked only once, a year ago or something, for educational reasons =] And when I was tanking, I played in full force against all active (and strongest) teams of the League, there were just two or three of them. What's wrong about that? I didn't deliberately support one of them, I was equally against all of them. But against zombie-teams I tanked.
    I see nothing unethical in this.
    Cedric and jarharnamme like this.
    It wasn't our day.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxcatl View Post
    I tanked only once, a year ago or something, for educational reasons =] And when I was tanking, I played in full force against all active (and strongest) teams of the League, there were just two or three of them. What's wrong about that? I didn't deliberately support one of them, I was equally against all of them. But against zombie-teams I tanked.
    I see nothing unethical in this.
    Total bull****, because if you are tanking you are losing points on purpose, except for the fact that you are giving points just to some teams you decide and your opponents don't know which ones. Not counting it is also a bait, because they see you playing bad formations, and maybe they can also forget to follow the game thinking it will be an easy 10-0 or make their reserves to play, while instead you give'em hell just because you think it's ok.
    Not ethical, not fair and you just act like a loose cannon.
    Winning Eleven season records:

15 Leagues won : 1, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24, 25, 30, 31, 38 - Runner up: 8, 10, 15
    9 Champions League won: 7, 9, 11, 19, 20, 21, 24, 31, 33 - Runner up: 15, 16, 26, 34
    1 Super League won: 38
    7 Cups won: 17, 18, 20, 23, 24, 33, 35 - Runner up: 9, 14, 34, 38

Apprentice
    Almost every season i got these . Usually those dormant tankers will wake up and raise their only game against the leader of the league. Especially if you are on a good unbeaten run or perhaps yet to be beaten. Perhaps jealousy just sets into them when they have similar quality team with LLLLLL and us with WWWWW.

Tanking is a miserable month and the only fun for them if can decide who won the league.
    Last edited by woopypooky; 01-13-2018 at 01:29 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast