Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Why I am quitting Top Eleven

Smile Why I am quitting Top Eleven

I am posting this here in hope somebody from Top Eleven sees it and puts it on a bug list in case they have one

It's actually pretty basic and simple.

I won 2 trebles in a row in my first 2 seasons playing this game and I would probably win it again since I won all the games this season with ease.

To get to 130+% in this game every season without spending money there is only one way. You need to have a team that has under 21yo players mostly, you buy nordgens and you spend all 30 farmed greenies (rests) per day to train fast trainers.

Why do you need to get above 130%? Because every year you play CL against lvl+1 guys and anything under 130% will not be enough.

So where is the problem?

It's farming the 30 rests every day. I usually do it on my mobile phone and it is taking too much of a time of my day. I calculated and every day I get exactly 30 rests, but the problem is I have to reboot my phone and switch from mobile data to wifi etc. for like 27 times before doing it because after I farm 6 rests the button is shaded and says no more free videos..

Sometimes I just give up and don't do it at all and ever since I started doing that I just kinda lost my will..

It actually is so easy to develop, I believe every each one of us is a list in their database and that list has variables under itself. Just like training bonus, variable for farming is probably an integer counter that resets every day to zero and can go up to 30, once it's 30 you shouldn't be able to farm any more. I don't understand how they can't write that down, it is so God damn simple.

This is the best online game but it just don't have healthy nerves nor time for this anymore..

Thank you all for these great 2 months and special thanks to Toxcatl he is a hero and has by far the best advices and theories plus the ITP <3

I read all that then realised you've been playing the game for 2 months.

I've been playing for what feels like a decade lol. They'll eventually fix the bugs but with all games, new ones will arise with every update.

Pro
    Same here. You get five green packs and you have to restart the app to get another five it's so tiring. I tried to contact support but noticed that the in game support button has disappeared

some people quit because they don't win and some because they win too much lol. oh well I hope the best for you.

Dreamer
    Guys ... try this ....

on android --> settings --> Google --> Adverts --> Reset Advert identificator --> log to the game and continue farming

This works for me, I have to close the game and open it again only once ..... it takes me 20 minutes per morning while I am having coffee ....

Good luck
    Toxcatl and Francicic01 like this.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirrowka View Post
    Guys ... try this ....

on android --> settings --> Google --> Adverts --> Reset Advert identificator --> log to the game and continue farming

This works for me, I have to close the game and open it again only once ..... it takes me 20 minutes per morning while I am having coffee ....

Good luck
    I Do this and it gives me 5 videos and then I have to exit and do it again just to get another 5.if I dont reset the ad then I'll get 0 video offers

Edit:
    I turned off ads personalization and it worked fine
    Last edited by Spartan117; 01-18-2018 at 10:06 AM.
    Toxcatl likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    Same here. You get five green packs and you have to restart the app to get another five it's so tiring. I tried to contact support but noticed that the in game support button has disappeared
    You probably have to restart the app to make it active again xD
    It wasn't our day.

I'm fine with all the bugs, even the troll matches, it's perfectly normal, like when Celtic beat Barcelona with 1 shot on target vs 15 shots on target.

It's just that this is an issue that takes too much of my time and is draining my will for improving the team and thus playing Top Eleven.

Famous
    You'll just explain to me how you won the treble on your first season and I'll finish reading your post...
    HairDryer and madflo19 like this.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    You'll just explain to me how you won the treble on your first season and I'll finish reading your post...
    Of course. I installed the game like 10 months ago. Spent all tokens on getting more money if I recall and then when I realised after 2 days of playing what have I done I uninstalled the app.

Fast forward like 7 months and 3 weeks I rejoined for like the last 5 games of the season 98th I think. Bought some bad and old players and finished first.

Then I entered the season 99 and I consider that one my first season of top eleven since I started from day one till the end. Read trough all of the forum, bought few nordgens and started rocking.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast