Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree104Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 6.5 - 29th of January

Assistant found a great striker for 5.9M *AND* 699 tokens! Seriously? I only have 10
    Tokens. Please fix

Quote Originally Posted by Iridensys View Post
    My assistant manager tells me that my player Honrado is old (24 years old), and he suggests a player of 23 years old...for 699 token.

Attachment 94360

I think this is a joke offer, you have to improve this new feature, in my case it makes no sense.

"You can't be serious" (cit.)
    I will sell my 18 year old spare player for 1200 coins, but they don't offer this, I have to pay great amount for a little improvement

[Official] Top Eleven 6.5 - 29th of January-special-deal.jpg

I am just curious, is there even one manager who buy any of this players. They are so expensive players, not to young, in the end of season...
    ibangali likes this.

My ass man wants to get rid of Desailly,who's a bench player,so we got the highest offer so far 1229T,i cant wait to see what i will be offerd before the champions league final as my opponent has 2 attacking players over 170%

Sent from my LG-K500n using Tapatalk
    talisman and ibangali like this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Terrible update! Lots of teething problems with the update crashing all the time. The assistant offer is way, way too many tokens. It's shocking

The forum right now lol

OK, today Desert Rats FC got another Daily Recommendation from the AM...

[Official] Top Eleven 6.5 - 29th of January-am-recommend-day-25.jpg

What's wrong with this one? Well, the match-up with the opponent is good (in the end the oppo manager didn't play the player at the start of the match), but the proposed replacement player is awful. Kalabokas plays his heart out and gets consistently good ratings at AMC (ave 7.65 over 34 matches), so that's where he plays, so why should I shell out 339T for a player just 1 year younger and can't play at the position of the player he is purported to replace?

Come on Nordeus, does the AM actually look at the team formation before going out and getting these recommendations???
    Last edited by talisman; 01-31-2018 at 04:26 PM.
    madflo19 and Jernet like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by midasfamily View Post
    Assistant found a great striker for 5.9M *AND* 699 tokens! Seriously? I only have 10
    Tokens. Please fix
    I always knew that this assistant manager smokes weed. This update has proved me right

The assistant manager actually works for Nordeus, not me.

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

Sometimes I think he's working for the opposition...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast