Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree104Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 6.5 - 29th of January

I shall just ignore this update. I guess this player will retired next season, and I should buy him for 1K tokens. Is this a joke, admins?

Dude I totally posted it in the wrong segment darn it sorry people

Famous
    Has the daily player offer finished?
    Because every time I log into either of my accounts the countdown timer will be just short of zero..........but then start counting up taking me further away from receiving a player.
    So the countdown timers have reset to give me a "daily" player in 20 plus hours. No daily player today, then?
    I'm going to call trading standards! This offer is clearly misleading!
    Last edited by Altiplano; 02-03-2018 at 07:32 AM. Reason: More laughs

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #94
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    Has the daily player offer finished?
    Because every time I log into either of my accounts the countdown timer will be just short of zero..........but then start counting up taking me further away from receiving a player.
    So the countdown timers have reset to give me a "daily" player in 20 plus hours. No daily player today, then?
    I'm going to call trading standards! This offer is clearly misleading!
    Thanks for letting us know Altiplano. There was a slight issue this morning that lead to some Managers not seeing Assistant Offers today, but all should be seeing them tomorrow, as a fix has already been pushed.

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Thanks for letting us know Altiplano. There was a slight issue this morning that lead to some Managers not seeing Assistant Offers today, but all should be seeing them tomorrow, as a fix has already been pushed.
    Since they doing the fix tell them to fix the price of token as well. Make it an affordable offer.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    Altiplano and l33roy28ld like this.

Rookie
    Probably the most useless feature you have created since i started playing 1.5year ago.

Well, yeah, i do have a 146% team now last day of a season. But every offer has been over 1k tokens, except 2 days ago when the game wanted me to buy a 32 (!!!) year old striker for 779 tokens. Pathetic.

This offer not for you or me, they want to mug newbies pocket

If you wants to work this offer for your team then lower your team quality
    Last edited by ibangali; 02-04-2018 at 12:49 AM.

Why ??????

Wy my team goes level up but we finished 9 th in the league last season ? ? ? ? ?
    Last edited by Zeljko ruzic; 02-04-2018 at 01:38 PM. Reason: ???????? Why. ???????

Quote Originally Posted by Zeljko ruzic View Post
    Wy my team goes level up but we finished 9 th in the league last season ? ? ? ? ?
    This happens sometimes if there are insufficient teams at the higher level to make up full Leagues. Sorry, but you'll just have to bear with it.

If you didn't want to go up (Tanking?) you have to make sure you finish in 11th-14th places (because sometimes even the 10th place team get trawled...)
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Rookie
    Hi!
    Got a question about an old update.
    My question : i want to train a player in new position. I think i saw few month ago that iw possible to give a player new position by playing in this position in match. Is it true or i dreamt this aspect?

If it's correct how many is necessary to pass renmd icon to yellow to new position.

Thank you

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast