Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Farming

Famous
    I'm from Hungary and i'm playing from (varies: UPC, cable from home and Telenor, 4G from work):

-Latest Nox Android emulator, under WIN 10
    -Old Note 3 Samsung phone, Android
    -2016 Ipad Pro, iOS

Sometimes i have to switch between these platforms if i have to collect all daily vids complete (from 26 to 30, it's differs, daily random sh1t)
    Last edited by Gabez Teh; 02-07-2018 at 11:50 AM.

I am in Australia , I used to get maybe 5-6 greens , a couple of blues per day. Now I get nothing , nothing at all. Makes it just that much harder to play against guys who get 20-30 per day. I play on a pc so I dont know what I can do to fix/help the situation either.
    Some of you look back and remember how it was while some of us look forward to see what it could become

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by John Grant View Post
    I am in Australia , I used to get maybe 5-6 greens , a couple of blues per day. Now I get nothing , nothing at all. Makes it just that much harder to play against guys who get 20-30 per day. I play on a pc so I dont know what I can do to fix/help the situation either.
    I get 0 video offers on pc, but I get 30-35 rest packs per day on Android

Ok , I have found something called Bluestacks3 that will allow me to run Android apps/games on my pc. It has a version of T11as one of its games, T11 2015 in fact. Would this be a viable alternative that allows me to cash in on the farmed goodies or would I just be wasting my time ?
    Cheers to anyone with knowledge on this subject.
    Some of you look back and remember how it was while some of us look forward to see what it could become

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by John Grant View Post
    Ok , I have found something called Bluestacks3 that will allow me to run Android apps/games on my pc. It has a version of T11as one of its games, T11 2015 in fact. Would this be a viable alternative that allows me to cash in on the farmed goodies or would I just be wasting my time ?
    Cheers to anyone with knowledge on this subject.
    It is a viable alternative. You would get everything on offer to mobile phone android users

Yes, bluestacks works fine as an android emulator and you can farm from there.
    But you are from Australia and you don't have any mobile or tablet ?
    that's weird

Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    Yes, bluestacks works fine as an android emulator and you can farm from there.
    But you are from Australia and you don't have any mobile or tablet ?
    that's weird
    Not having a mobile or tablet is a personal choice that I made a while ago. I cant see the need to be honest , that might be a little hard to understand for those of you who grew up with these devices , those of you who live your life on them. Me , well I would rather talk face to face with someone that send them an unfeeling message on a device. Each to their own , my life , my choice.

I thank those who have given advice to me on Bluestacks , cheers if I ever meet you I will buy you a beer.
    Gabez Teh likes this.

ok so I downloaded this Bluestacks , all good. My next question is how do I switch between my teams/accounts ? On facebook it was easy to do but in Bluestacks I cant seem to find a way to do it.

I think you must dowload the fb in your emulator and switch accounts from there before start T11.

Pro
    Yeah you must download the Facebook app on your Bluestacks and then log in your fb account. When you click on login to Facebook in the top eleven app, it resonates with the Facebook app and logs in your team.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast