Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Farming

I tried that. Downloaded fb then loaded up 3 different accounts but each 1 leads back to the first accounts team. Its almost as if the other 2 accounts didnt already have a team attached to them.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by John Grant View Post
    Not having a mobile or tablet is a personal choice that I made a while ago. I cant see the need to be honest , that might be a little hard to understand for those of you who grew up with these devices , those of you who live your life on them. Me , well I would rather talk face to face with someone that send them an unfeeling message on a device. Each to their own , my life , my choice.

I thank those who have given advice to me on Bluestacks , cheers if I ever meet you I will buy you a beer.
    Understand you mate! I'm 39yo and i'm using smartphones since i don't know (from beginning?) BUT! I had a sadly break-up wih my GF last summer and i'm barely using my phone since the event. If i wasn't with her i was contacting with her on SF. Shopping/power walking/gym/even wandering at mall/in nature : I have realized not even need my phone doing these things anymore MY life has changed and i would like to keep this new habit. If my old Note3 would die i would buy a simple little phone for keeping contacts on normal, old fashioned way

sorry for off guys!
    Last edited by Gabez Teh; 02-09-2018 at 09:51 AM.
    John Grant likes this.

Famous
    I am in Australia , I used to get maybe 5-6 greens , a couple of blues per day. Now I get nothing , nothing at all. Makes it just that much harder to play against guys who get 20-30 per day. I play on a pc so I dont know what I can do to fix/help the situation either.
    On top of that, that will give them an opportunity to add one more trophy line in their signature...
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

I am in uk still getting around 30 rests a day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK so I downloaded a couple of Android emulators and today on BlueStacks I farmed 28 and on nox I got 27. Now to find more emulators for my other teams.

Pro
    OK so I downloaded a couple of Android emulators and today on BlueStacks I farmed 28 and on nox I got 27. Now to find more emulators for my other teams.
    Welcome to the gang! Lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123