Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: AMR/AML -what special ability shall I train for them

Apprentice

AMR/AML -what special ability shall I train for them

Hi,

Iv just picked up two 18 yr old attacking midfielders to play either side of an AM and ST. I will be training them ready for next season and wondered what success people are having with special abilities in these positions.

I was thinking shadow striker or one on one scorer.

Il be playing a 3 (cb)-1(DMc) -2(cm)-3(AML-AMC-AMR)-1(ST)
    Last edited by Seeker85; 01-18-2018 at 09:20 PM.

Famous
    I wouldn't give them a special ability. Nobody knows how effective they are. Use the greens you would have spent to boost fitness, speed and dribbling.
    The best AMR I ever had averaged a goal a game with no special ability.
    Francicic01 and KenoticFC like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    I wouldn't give them a special ability.

Apprentice
    I personally think you can see the results for yourself live. A player with a free kick ability often scores combined with good shooting and finishing stats. The defensive wall guys 9/10 block a free kick. The corner taker are always dangerous highlights.

I have a superstar striker, who scored 23 goals for me last season at level 31. This season he has managed 4 goals. My partner has a world class striker, similar stats but 1:1 scorer and he has hit 30+ goals consistently in the league in the last 3 seasons. I also read a thread about them and it highlighted the importance and difference they make in teams. There were originally 11 special abilities. One for each player on the pitch. I’m going to trial over the next few seasons while I rank, picking up cheap, good 18 yr olds and training one of each ability. Il post the results in a few seasons if I remember this thread.
    Altiplano likes this.

No, train skill instead SA 's are not worth the effort
    KenoticFC likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

All depends what your team need. I prefer my aml/r have fk & ck SA. Both working for me good. This season my new amr with ck already did 13 assists (league+cup+cl). My last (old) amr with ck had 65 assists in one season for the team.
    Good luck with your SA

Edit:

Attachment 93853

AMR/AML -what special ability shall I train for them-aml-lee-hemmings.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AMR/AML -what special ability shall I train for them-amr-hamamura.jpg  
    Last edited by ibangali; 01-19-2018 at 06:05 AM.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by ibangali View Post
    All depends what your team need. I prefer my aml/r have fk & ck SA. Both working for me good. This season my new amr with ck alread did 16 assists (league+cup+cl). My last (old) amr with ck had 56 assists in one season for the team.
    Good luck with your SA
    Hi Bengali,

Would you say it definitely makes a huge difference then? There is a team in my league whose first 11 all have special abilities. They regularly hit 6 past opposition and are only rated 110% to my 124% yet beat me 3-1 at my ground. There AMR\L are top scorers in league and average over a goal a game. I’m currently phasing out my MR and ML to make way for AML and AML next season.

If you farm rests every day and do the training methodically, then I'd say you need SA for your long-term players.

Quality is a real b17ch in this game. You can have 100% team or 120% team, or even 140% team, but there will be no real difference. The gameplay will be the same. The game is slightly smarter than simple "get more quality", because on the next level you will have matching opponents regardless of your team's quality. 115-140% team is enough for almost everything, including playing in Platinum division, and we can afford having SA with this quality.

SA is a way to make your team stronger without gaining actual quality, that's why it's valuable. It is the same thing as mutantism: squeezing every drop from the current team quality. Getting SA when the player has low quality is very easy, so on the high-quality level (120%+) SA will mean just a few missing percents, not a full star. SA worth it, as would anything else that provides any bonus without gaining the actual quality.

In other words, it is better to have 110-130% team with SAs than 120-140% without SA (I bet the difference is significantly smaller), because on the long run your average opponent will match your quality anyway. And it is better to have a small bonus than don't.
    Last edited by Toxcatl; 01-19-2018 at 07:23 AM.
    Altiplano likes this.
    It wasn't our day.

Apprentice
    ESPAÑOL

AML/AMR = FALSO DELANTERO.

ENGLISH

AML/AMR = False Front
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Nivel 10, Temporada 10
    Real Madrid C.F.

TÍTULOS POR TEMPORADAS

LIGA= 3-4-5-6-7-9-10, Sub Campeón= 1-2-8
    CHAMPIONS LEAGUE= 4-5-8-9-10, Sub Campeón= 2-3-6-7
    COPA= 5-7-9-10, Sub Campeón= 2-3
    TRIPLE CORONA= 5-9-10

the ability i trust and seem working is FK, wall and aerial.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast