Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: people leaving associations

  1. #11
    Dreamer Temidayo_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    476
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    To manipulate the draws, changing the teams once the 1vs1 are done.^^
    How isn't there an official method to combat this bull? You shouldn't be able to remove or add new teams in assocs once the draws are made. Actually always thought this was the case. Shook.

  2. #12
    Famous KenoticFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,290
    I couldn't remove an inactive player today even thou our matches ended, we have to wait until the other 2 association finish too.
    Dan G likes this.

  3. #13
    Dreamer Ursd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    349
    Maybe they have an abandoned 2° account and manipulate the draws with thoose and, at the week 4, they use their good accounts and win the 100 T.

    Maybe is something abstract and complicated but it can happend, right?
    CD Rocket - Team showcase
    Stadium: Estadio Cabo Cañaveral

    League Champion: 4 [3, 4, 5, 6] --- League Runner's up: 0 --- League 3rd place: 1 [2]
    Cup Champion: 1 [6] --- Cup Runner's up: 0 --- Cup 3rd place: 2 [2, 5]
    Champions League Champion: 0 --- Champions League Runner's up: 2 [2, 3] --- Champions League 3rd place: 1 [5]
    Super League Champion: 0 --- Super League Runner's up: 0 --- Super League 3rd place: 0

    Triplets: 0

    Current Season: 7 --- Level 7

  4. #14
    Apprentice The_Savage_1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    217
    The draw for associations is actually an hour or so before the tournament officially begins (you can see your next FA opponent in your fixtures then). Perhaps they substitute during this hour???

  5. #15
    Famous HairDryer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    1,713
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Savage_1 View Post
    The draw for associations is actually an hour or so before the tournament officially begins (you can see your next FA opponent in your fixtures then). Perhaps they substitute during this hour???
    I think is the timing they find the loophole there or otherwise how did they do it. Very smart people.

    Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

  6. #16
    Famous
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,271
    The leaving and rejoining isnt as bad as it appears from the outside. My association does this and it isn't helping us with the draw and it's not intended too. What's really happening in we are using the association friendly feature to play in tournaments/leagues against managers from different levels. Several facebook groups are organizing tournaments in this way and some world top 100 managers are playing in them. No foul or exploit

    If it creates a competitive advantage, it's because these midweek tournaments/leagues create a genuine pvp environment against active managers that are good tactically and that knowledge gets shared. Whereas the league, cup and cl are more like a pve environment as toxcatl stated in a different thread if I recall correctly.
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 02-12-2018 at 04:03 AM.
    nikolgiorgos and Toxcatl like this.

  7. #17
    Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    862
    Quote Originally Posted by Temidayo_ View Post
    How isn't there an official method to combat this bull? You shouldn't be able to remove or add new teams in assocs once the draws are made. Actually always thought this was the case. Shook.
    You can't leave or join an association when the draw has already been made

  8. #18
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    319
    Before the effective draw of the semifinals is done (around 07:30-08:30 CET), there is an association grouping in subgroups

    Subgroups are based mainly on Group quality, but also on points (high Platinum associations are coupled more often than random)

    I think if you replace your teams just after the grouping and before the draw...
    CUP LEVEL 12 SPECIALIST (winner: Season 8 level 8, Season 11 level 11, Season 12 level 11; finalist: Season 13 Level 12)

  9. #19
    VIP MNK Kaskada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Gračanica, Bosnia & Herzegovina
    Posts
    3,530
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabez Teh View Post
    I have noticed this too!

    Besides the manipulate:

    Maybe they are getting some kind of "unexperienced" draw in next week? I dunno maybe the engine mating similar groups together?

    (don't take it seriously i'm just thinking "loudly")
    I agree with your thoughts. Quality of asso, division, and how many individual points every team won (experience). I noticed with my asso that if we are winning easily 36:0 it means that next oppo asso won't be easy to defeat.

  10. #20
    Apprentice José Carlos Matias's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    211
    Quote Originally Posted by pcmacdaniel View Post
    The leaving and rejoining isnt as bad as it appears from the outside. My association does this and it isn't helping us with the draw and it's not intended too. What's really happening in we are using the association friendly feature to play in tournaments/leagues against managers from different levels. Several facebook groups are organizing tournaments in this way and some world top 100 managers are playing in them. No foul or exploit

    If it creates a competitive advantage, it's because these midweek tournaments/leagues create a genuine pvp environment against active managers that are good tactically and that knowledge gets shared. Whereas the league, cup and cl are more like a pve environment as toxcatl stated in a different thread if I recall correctly.
    i know there are alot of that going on McDaniel....... but i dont think this is the case.......the teams on this groups look like costume made for FA games....not for regualr tournements as that kind of games promoted in those FB groups

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12