Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Changes to Displayed Quality

I think this update is to make more players angry and to quit the game, thinking the same, and I am a regular player. This things are demotivating everybody.
    Big DISLIKE!
    StarlingCF and Richie72 like this.

I think this update is to make more players angry and to quit the game, thinking the same, and I am a regular player. This things are demotivating everybody.
    Big DISLIKE!

So what you're saying is that if i have my 3 best players suspended or injured then the quality of my team would still be the same as if they were playing ? So it works both ways ?
    Richie72 likes this.

The time will show us if this update is good or not. I think (and hope), they did this to stop manipulating asso tournament draw, cause as I saw there was something strange about overal quality with some teams in some assotiations. They had 11 7* player and 1* players as subs, but the overal quality was 6* or even 5*. And how is possible that asso like that be lower than it should. We shall see, I hope to best.
    pcmacdaniel likes this.

@Kaskada how in the world this will stop manipulating Asso Tours

another reason maybe is that a tanking asso team with 160-180% quality will have always this quality shown.
    So maybe even if it has the 1* players in the first squad, the game mechanics will give some victories vs weak teams.

btw Sausy, what is the cosidering quality of a team for association draws ?
    How many players count for the avg ?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizla View Post
    This is not the way to prevent managers exploit the system.
    They could sell players to the end of the season eitherway.
    The question remains:
    Does this affect the calculation of the result?
    Still the main question. The value now shows the average of the 14 best players, but the result will be affected by this average, or just by the average of the 11 players who plays?

The top 14 players quality will confuse players, for example if you have a quality of 160% for 11 players, the reserves are 1%, that means 116% quality for the team.
    BUT the first 11 still has 160% quality, so it doesn't matter the 3 subs. And if this way the quality is reduced we, the rest of the players have more chance to play against those tanking players that have 160% like in my example above (this in association matches). More chance to lose for weaker teams.

Famous
    I'm hoping the change prevents the draw exploit. Last weekend, we lined up as at least 16% underdogs in every match in the final. Opponents didn't add any player post-draw so I don't know if they were attempting to exploit or not. But they did have two team with 3* reserve teams in at the draw.
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 02-14-2018 at 01:17 PM.
    Level 40 Manager

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast