Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Changes to Displayed Quality

Rookie
    Well, as I understand the game fix the last exploit manipulating the team average. But the main question still remains: How does this new average affect the result? Nordeus is not clear about it:

"This is a visual change that hasn't touched matchmaking at all."

What does "at all" means? In my case, I draw this two matches being favourite before and after this actualice... it sucks
    Last edited by miloren; 02-14-2018 at 10:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi everyone,

This change was to bring clarity and consistency to the areas in Top Eleven where quality was displayed, as opening up a club profile showed a different figure than on the home screen and match preview before, for instance.

This is a visual change that hasn't touched matchmaking at all.
    I hope my screenshot show you something
    if you saying 3% difference is not countable then I can bring more screenshot

[Official] Changes to Displayed Quality-change-displayed-q.jpg
    I can fight against a real player but can't fight against game engine (troll).
    Trolling ruin the game fun and all efforts.
    We play for fun not frustration.

Rookie
    this suggests the quality of the starting 11 has never made a difference as far as the results go, right?
    surely if quality of your 11 did affect the outcome they wouldn't remove the ability to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi Managers,

We've had a server release today that included changes to displayed quality. The percentage displayed now shows the quality of your Top 14 players. This was done to make it consistent everywhere.

NOTE: at the moment, your opponent's quality percentage will be consistent everywhere. Your own club's quality will be made consistent everywhere in-game with the next update.
    Hi, I've checked my top14 average quality and it results 118,6% instead of 119,3% , actually shown for my team.

Apart from gaps,I think quality management is so confusing as many of us are just pointing out.

For each team we should see :

1) quality of actually entered formation,we consider in evaluation of match hardness
    2) Top11 quality
    3) Top14 quality

The quality for the whole team (over than 14 players) is not usefull at all....

Really nothing has changed , get over it.
    Some of you look back and remember how it was while some of us look forward to see what it could become

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by John Grant View Post
    Really nothing has changed , get over it.
    Nothing has changed except the fact that we can no longer tell how strong our opponent is. Imagine facing a squad filled with 7 star players in the starting 11 but has one star players on the bench. The total quality will trick you
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #57
    Quote Originally Posted by ibangali View Post
    I hope my screenshot show you something
    if you saying 3% difference is not countable then I can bring more screenshot

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	change of displayed q.jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	90.8 KB 
ID:	95253
    Hi ibangali

If Rashid FC is the club from which you're taking your screenshot (your club/a friend's), then the numbers will be different until the release of the next update as mentioned in my original post, as this requires a client-side update.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    Nothing has changed except the fact that we can no longer tell how strong our opponent is. Imagine facing a squad filled with 7 star players in the starting 11 but has one star players on the bench. The total quality will trick you
    exactly the oposite is true now. it displays quality of his BEST 14
    regardless are they in starting 11, are they substitutions or reserves. or even (somebody here noticed) out of the match due to cards or injuries

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by sasha m View Post
    exactly the oposite is true now. it displays quality of his BEST 14
    regardless are they in starting 11, are they substitutions or reserves. or even (somebody here noticed) out of the match due to cards or injuries
    That's the point I'm trying to make. It's now difficult to ascertain the quality of your opponent's first eleven except you calculate it yourself
    Altiplano likes this.

Rookie
    100% useless update. Well done. ^^

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast