Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: The 369 token player

Question The 369 token player

There is the offer of "one 8-9 star player for only 369 tokens" and I have couple of questions I'd like someone wiser than me to answer.

1. How old will that player be? 18? 25? 29? The age affects a lot on whether to buy or not to buy the player. If he'll retire after 1 season, he's not worth such big amount of tokens, if the player is 18-20 years old he's worth the price.
    2. Will I be able to use him only during the Hat Trick Challenge (next 4 league games) or can he be used as a "normal player" bought from the transfer market?
    3. Is it just pure luck will you get a 8 star player or 9 star player or are there some requirements for getting the 9 star player?

I - and probably some other players too - found these questions very important and the answer to those questions decide whether I use the 369 tokens to the player or just skip the offer.
    Deiywfc@gmail.com likes this.

These are extremely expensive and extremely ****ty players. Never buy them, it's a trap.
    It wasn't our day.

Kto
    Most likely the player is 144% (8 stars) and at least 24yo
    Juhiss_k likes this.

Okay, thank you both about your comments. I'll skip him.

@Juhiss_k
    The question you asked to HairDryer you can get help from Toxcatl too or read his threat :

https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...g-planner.html

Why should you spend 369 T or more? Here I'm giving my 2 players example, which I spent only 1+9=10 T and lots of green.

Atsushi Hamamura, I bought him as mr 5*, spent 1T; he sit on the bench one full season then gain 2 position with a CK; start playing at the age of 19.

Second one, Wesley Smits, bought him as amr+amc, reco 9T, spent lots of green, got one position and become 8*

I do have another reco 79T player who won the challenge today

The 369 token player-1t-mr.jpg

The 369 token player-9t-reco-amc-amr.jpg

You can read following guid to calculate how many green do you need for a player:

https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...op-player.html

save your token, watch videos (10-15 min/day), use those green or resources free
    Last edited by ibangali; 02-22-2018 at 04:26 PM.
    HairDryer likes this.
    I can fight against a real player but can't fight against game engine (troll).
    Trolling ruin the game fun and all efforts.
    We play for fun not frustration.

Quote Originally Posted by ibangali View Post
    @Juhiss_k
    The question you asked to HairDryer you can get help from Toxcatl too or read his threat :

https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...g-planner.html
    Thank you!
    ibangali likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ibangali View Post
    You can read following guid to calculate how many green do you need for a player:

https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...op-player.html
    This calculator doesn't tell you how many greens you are going to need.
    Deiywfc@gmail.com likes this.
    It wasn't our day.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxcatl View Post
    This calculator doesn't tell you how many greens you are going to need.
    why? still work with me, like :

1 new SA at TEF 0.36 -- 200 Ability% / 0.36 TEF = 555.5 Fitness Loss%
    55 / 15 = 37 (+/-) green still same for me

From 80% to 100% at TEF 0.28 -- 300 Ability% / 0.28 TEF = 1,071.5 Fitness Loss%
    1071 / 15 = 71 (+/-) same cost for me

2-5 +/- green I don't count big difference. AI's calculator give me very clear idea about the cost to develop a player.

based on this guide or calculation still I assign 2 NP or 1 NP + SA to a 18 yo FT without spending any green, he just lost one season.
    all my players start playing age of 19, until age of 24 or 25.
    Last edited by ibangali; 02-23-2018 at 11:18 PM.

Good

Sent from my SMART MAX 4.0 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Juhiss_k View Post
    There is the offer of "one 8-9 star player for only 369 tokens" and I have couple of questions I'd like someone wiser than me to answer.

1. How old will that player be? 18? 25? 29? The age affects a lot on whether to buy or not to buy the player. If he'll retire after 1 season, he's not worth such big amount of tokens, if the player is 18-20 years old he's worth the price.
    2. Will I be able to use him only during the Hat Trick Challenge (next 4 league games) or can he be used as a "normal player" bought from the transfer market?
    3. Is it just pure luck will you get a 8 star player or 9 star player or are there some requirements for getting the 9 star player?

I - and probably some other players too - found these questions very important and the answer to those questions decide whether I use the 369 tokens to the player or just skip the offer.

Sent from my SMART MAX 4.0 using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast