Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Like Tree184Likes

Thread: O.M.A. Masters League IVth Edition - 80 Tokens Challenge - Season 103

Add me

This is the plan, if we have 20, but, can be tried a 4 x5 groups....

O.M.A. Masters League IVth Edition - 80 Tokens Challenge - Season 103-oma-draws-starting.png

draws made using fixturelist.com

O.M.A. Masters League IVth Edition - 80 Tokens Challenge - Season 103-fixtures-oma4.png

****2nd leg will be like the 1st inverted, so round 5-6 have same matches with different local team. 4-7 3-8 2-9 and 1-10. Premier League style.
    Last edited by khris; 03-02-2018 at 05:15 PM.

Linked to facebook will get extra 5T, right? Is it okay?
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by TripleSix View Post
    Linked to facebook will get extra 5T, right? Is it okay?
    No problem, as too we will have the daily gifts ( the 4 ones via friends -maybe, we can't control that- and the one that lasts one week with items like x2 x3 tokens last day)

ok got the rules, but maybe i need another read to assimilate. The only thing i can say is that i will follow the rules and not cheat, as i never did in the game!

Khris, I don't understand the table. :/
    How many teams will pass to the knock-out fase?
    How we will cope with competition matches?
    CD Rocket - Team showcase
    Stadium: Estadio Cabo CaƱaveral

League Champion: 4 [3, 4, 5, 6] --- League Runner's up: 0 --- League 3rd place: 1 [2]
    Cup Champion: 1 [6] --- Cup Runner's up: 0 --- Cup 3rd place: 2 [2, 5]
    Champions League Champion: 0 --- Champions League Runner's up: 2 [2, 3] --- Champions League 3rd place: 1 [5]
    Super League Champion: 0 --- Super League Runner's up: 0 --- Super League 3rd place: 0

Triplets: 0

Current Season: 7 --- Level 7

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Ursd View Post
    my thoughts exactly. with limted number of players (is it 16still?) it will be hard to keep them rested.
    also with limited tokens you can not aford to use them just to reschedule a match :/

Quote Originally Posted by Ursd View Post
    Khris, I don't understand the table. :/
    How many teams will pass to the knock-out fase?
    Quote Originally Posted by sasha m View Post
    my thoughts exactly. with limted number of players (is it 16still?) it will be hard to keep them rested.
    also with limited tokens you can not aford to use them just to reschedule a match :/
    First, the tables I did, were made with the idea to have 24 teams, so 4 groups of 6, but, despite I have a privisional list with aprox. 15 participants, I can not do the groups until I know, who has created an account and who finally don't ...

so first, I will need the days 1-2 and maybe 3 and I can wait to complete some group the day 4, to know the amount of teams that participe, to ask too, for the timezone where they are, and finally to decide if do some groups of 6 and some of 5.

Then, everybody knows the rules, we open the accounts to play a competition, between us, so I recommend to leave the cup and focus in this comp' because teams will have limitations.

Remember too, that every round will have 2 days to be played (going to FAs, -Play a friendly- and the local team will program the match vs the visitor team if is posible in a agreed time-) , so, once the groups -Assos- are made, I "will recommend each group" to do a deal, and choose 2 posible hours of the day, where to coincide and play the matches.

The idea, initially is that 8 teams will go to the final round, so, "probably" the best 2 will go to the finals, but, if I can't do 4 groups, and we have 3 for example, the best 2 will have a place (6) +the 2 best 3rd positioned.

When we did the leagues 3 years ago and we played been 14 managers in 1 league, we had no chance to program the matches, cause where not played via friendlies, and we had players from many countries of the world, so, with this system should not be excuse really xD is flexible, allow to agree a hour, and too if you want to rest more you can move league matches to don't disturb -cause you will have, more than 108T really, with 1 match every 2 days^^-

-I can, then, to try to play at best level, try to allow 18 players so you can rest 7 of the starting 11.
    -Remember too, now that came to my mind, that if you have a player at 99% and you won't win the star with the daily gift, you can add the player to the market and retire him once you accept the gift, but the matches too give SPs, so, please keep that in mind.

Well always is the same, first seems complicated but once one do the 1st rounds, have the team, knows the limits, etc, it will be easy really. It should flow. xD
    Last edited by khris; 03-02-2018 at 07:39 PM.

Need to know how many participant? So will be much easier to group them. Khris set the official rules. We be playing each other using the FA Asso forget about the league and cup.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    Need to know how many participant? So will be much easier to group them. Khris set the official rules. We be playing each other using the FA Asso forget about the league and cup.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    Let's wait, probably I will give 3-4 days. But season is gonna start :3

Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast