Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Auction Fast Trainers

Rookie

Auction Fast Trainers

I'm trying to buy 18 year old FT but don't seem to see any in the auctions,
    Every 4 minutes maybe, I get to see an 18 year old, and even then most of the times they have 3-4 stars
    Rarely I see any 18 year olds that are close to 98-99%
    And then I still need to find some that are close to the market value I read on the FT post

How often does a fast trainer show up in auction?

Apprentice
    look for value/salary ratio, not %. 18yo 5* should have about 250 iirc

Quote Originally Posted by sasha m View Post
    look for value/salary ratio, not %. 18yo 5* should have about 250 iirc
    hey, i've got a quick question - first of all i am manager level 1. started the game about 5 days ago.

i picked up a player like 2 days ago and his value is 1.51M with 4.6k wages. 18 y.o.(71% only though) could that be a fast trainer?

another one - picked up like 2 days ago too - has 1.86M value with 4k wages. 18 y.o. 77% only either. could that be one too?
    Last edited by PotentialToBeSpecial; 02-26-2018 at 06:18 AM.

There it has all the answers about fast trainers
    https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...tml#post500463

@pat0812 don't go for a 95-99% quality, they attract too many bidders anyway.
    Go for 85% players.

How often does a fast trainer show up in auction?
    I remember in the old game, sometimes if you were loosing the nordgens of the first day, you could wait maybe a week to find someone
    Last edited by Ποσιδονας; 02-26-2018 at 07:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PotentialToBeSpecial View Post
    hey, i've got a quick question - first of all i am manager level 1. started the game about 5 days ago.

i picked up a player like 2 days ago and his value is 1.51M with 4.6k wages. 18 y.o.(71% only though) could that be a fast trainer?

another one - picked up like 2 days ago too - has 1.86M value with 4k wages. 18 y.o. 77% only either. could that be one too?
    I wouldnt buy any more players right now. In a week they will lose 20% of their rating. Better to keep your tokens and money for the new season.
    Altiplano and HairDryer like this.

Quote Originally Posted by John Grant View Post
    I wouldnt buy any more players right now. In a week they will lose 20% of their rating. Better to keep your tokens and money for the new season.
    alright, will do.

thanks!

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by PotentialToBeSpecial View Post

l1 myself, for 2nd season - same as you joined late in my first.
    so please read up before taking my advice.
    John is right, whether you stay at l1 or progress, avoid spending anything in last week of season.
    now, about your players, id say 1st is average to fast, second one should be fast trainer. but best to test it, put the pair trough same drills if possible, or drills of same level and intensity if not and keep track. my guess is second will get 5% where first would gain 4

1.get them up to same level of rest, preferably as close to 99
    2.train them using GKT till they drop.
    3.refresh them
    4. train them using 1 drill (same if possible)

if there is no difference (doubt it, your 2nd must be faster learner), repeat steps 1-4 two more times, untill it shows or untill you are happy enough that they are same

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    There it has all the answers about fast trainers
    https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...tml#post500463

@pat0812 don't go for a 95-99% quality, they attract too many bidders anyway.
    Go for 85% players.

I remember in the old game, sometimes if you were loosing the nordgens of the first day, you could wait maybe a week to find someone

But why buy at 85% ? it's almost a whole star down, will take me almost double green packs to move to 120%

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    the competition is bigger.
    You can find easy greens (30 per day) but not tokens or money
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by sasha m View Post
    l1 myself, for 2nd season - same as you joined late in my first.
    so please read up before taking my advice.
    John is right, whether you stay at l1 or progress, avoid spending anything in last week of season.
    now, about your players, id say 1st is average to fast, second one should be fast trainer. but best to test it, put the pair trough same drills if possible, or drills of same level and intensity if not and keep track. my guess is second will get 5% where first would gain 4

1.get them up to same level of rest, preferably as close to 99
    2.train them using GKT till they drop.
    3.refresh them
    4. train them using 1 drill (same if possible)

if there is no difference (doubt it, your 2nd must be faster learner), repeat steps 1-4 two more times, untill it shows or untill you are happy enough that they are same
    thanks a whole lot!
    it worked perfectly and just as you said - the 2nd one is a fast trainer.

i‘ve trained them up to 5 stars (collected greens these few days and spent some on the 2 players) - it‘s impossible for me to achieve promotion, so i‘ll continue to train my FT and try to go for 2-4 more next season.

here is how they look currently:

btw - what‘s your opinion on this guy:
    should i sell him or keep him? if sell, when? new season? as i mentioned earlier, there‘s no chance for me getting promoted.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast