Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 25 of 25
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Auction Fast Trainers

  1. #21
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxcatl View Post
    By "quality" I mean "overall quality" (OQ). You know, the number in brackets, not percents and stars, which are relative quality. Stars are different on every level: 5* on level 3 equals 4* on level 4 or 3* on level 5... That's why it's relative. OQ, on the other hand, stays the same for all levels.
    By the way, do you know about 20% relative quality loss on promotion? Your 100% players will become 80% after the season ends, if you get promoted to the next level.

    Wage is "glued" to OQ, and contain no new information. I mean, if you have, for example, a player with OQ 111, his Wage will be ~9.8M (or slightly bigger) no matter what. Therefore, there is no need to use Wage. Being a FT is about having certain Value for certain OQ (thanks Nik for the summary). Dividing Value by Wage gives you nothing new.
    aaah, now i definetely got it. i didn't know about the wage being "glued" to OQ. knowing this now makes me kind of desperate because in this case i slept on very many FT. i was always looking for (level 1) 2M+ Value and around 10k Wage. which - actually - is kind of impossibe for an untrained FT i see on the transfer market.

    so my conlucsion is: the higher the value, the higher the OQ, the higher the wage. which gives me a high possibility of picking up a FT. is that right?

    ye, i knew about the promotion - quality loss thing. but thanks anyways!

  2. #22
    Famous
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    1,578
    Quote Originally Posted by PotentialToBeSpecial View Post
    aaah, now i definetely got it. i didn't know about the wage being "glued" to OQ. knowing this now makes me kind of desperate because in this case i slept on very many FT. i was always looking for (level 1) 2M+ Value and around 10k Wage. which - actually - is kind of impossibe for an untrained FT i see on the transfer market.

    so my conlucsion is: the higher the value, the higher the OQ, the higher the wage. which gives me a high possibility of picking up a FT. is that right?

    ye, i knew about the promotion - quality loss thing. but thanks anyways!
    Slightly off topic, no, definitely off topic, but honestly you don't need 5 star players to succeed in the first few levels. If you are taking care of your club, maximising training, farming resources, watching your matches, looking out for and making friends with other managers you can and will win trophies with a starting lineup of less than 100%.
    A 4 star side, perhaps with AML and AMR at 5 stars will be good enough.
    Save your money, tokens and rest packs for when you reach level 3 and the "open" transfer market.

  3. #23
    Famous Toxcatl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Chile
    Posts
    1,149
    Quote Originally Posted by PotentialToBeSpecial View Post
    aaah, now i definetely got it. i didn't know about the wage being "glued" to OQ. knowing this now makes me kind of desperate because in this case i slept on very many FT. i was always looking for (level 1) 2M+ Value and around 10k Wage. which - actually - is kind of impossibe for an untrained FT i see on the transfer market.

    so my conlucsion is: the higher the value, the higher the OQ, the higher the wage. which gives me a high possibility of picking up a FT. is that right?

    ye, i knew about the promotion - quality loss thing. but thanks anyways!
    OQ is the primary parameter. Value depends on OQ, Age and hidden Talent (high Talent means the player gets XP faster -- he is a FT). Wage depends only on OQ.
    Positions, special abilities and other parameters have no effect on Value and Wage.
    Level 1 is a mess, don't feel bad for losing opportunities, it means nothing. Start with the new season: buy 3 FTs to replace your weakest and oldest players, power-train only them up to 120%. And also buy several cheaper 5* players to cover the holes if needed. Repeat the next season, power-train both new and old FTs. After 4 seasons you will have a nice team of young trained FTs. This works if you are a farmer (30 rest packs daily) or a token buyer.
    18-21 y/o players have the same training pace, when they hit age 22 they get an XP penalty. So only keep your best players older than 21, mercilessly sell those you are planning to replace on the last day of the season, but before it ends.
    Last edited by Toxcatl; 02-27-2018 at 07:12 PM.
    It wasn't our day.

  4. #24
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    Slightly off topic, no, definitely off topic, but honestly you don't need 5 star players to succeed in the first few levels. If you are taking care of your club, maximising training, farming resources, watching your matches, looking out for and making friends with other managers you can and will win trophies with a starting lineup of less than 100%.
    A 4 star side, perhaps with AML and AMR at 5 stars will be good enough.
    Save your money, tokens and rest packs for when you reach level 3 and the "open" transfer market.
    alright, sounds good to me. i'll do that. i forgot about level 3 and the open transfer market. it's just level 3 is pretty far away from my perspective because i'm not able to promote this season (joined like 5 days ago).

    one question though - how can i make friends with other managers? do you mean in order to get a daily green pack?

  5. #25
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxcatl View Post
    OQ is the primary parameter. Value depends on OQ, Age and hidden Talent (high Talent means the player gets XP faster -- he is a FT). Wage depends only on OQ.
    Positions, special abilities and other parameters have no effect on Value and Wage.
    Level 1 is a mess, don't feel bad for losing opportunities, it means nothing. Start with the new season: buy 3 FTs to replace your weakest and oldest players, power-train only them up to 120%. And also buy several cheaper 5* players to cover the holes if needed. Repeat the next season, power-train both new and old FTs. After 4 seasons you will have a nice team of young trained FTs. This works if you are a farmer (30 rest packs daily) or a token buyer.
    18-21 y/o players have the same training pace, when they hit age 22 they get an XP penalty. So only keep your best players older than 21, mercilessly sell those you are planning to replace on the last day of the season, but before it ends.
    aaah now it's clear. i kind of didn't see this OQ thing!

    so my last conclusion is: i have two players. both are 18 y.o. and have the same OQ. the player with the higher value is the one who gets faster XP -> he is a faster Trainer. because of the "hidden Talent" which effects XP gain.

    i hope that's right, finally.





    thanks for the further tips, i'll use them properly! too bad i joined the season 5 days ago and can't promote right away.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123