Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Auction Fast Trainers

Apprentice
    Rojas has factor of about 180. good, not fastest. resume training that skill, unpause it. it's easier to gain special ability first, and star later, when they gain a star it's more costly (in greens)

and save those greens now. next season game will try to match you up against equal opponents. lay low first 5 games, let them spend $ and tokens, then resume with harder training.

edit: keep him. he will lose some of value next season for ageing, but will gain more when he get S.A. and new star. he can be there in 3 weeks without spending too many greens. maybe sell on last week of next season? or when he is 22-23, when learning slow down?
    have that dillema myself, few good ones that are quite good on pitch, but can't keep up the progres with real FT
    Last edited by sasha m; 02-27-2018 at 06:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PotentialToBeSpecial View Post
    thanks a whole lot!
    it worked perfectly and just as you said - the 2nd one is a fast trainer.

i‘ve trained them up to 5 stars (collected greens these few days and spent some on the 2 players) - it‘s impossible for me to achieve promotion, so i‘ll continue to train my FT and try to go for 2-4 more next season.

here is how they look currently:

btw - what‘s your opinion on this guy:
    should i sell him or keep him? if sell, when? new season? as i mentioned earlier, there‘s no chance for me getting promoted.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
    If you not gonna get promoted then you can keep your player and you can buy 5* on cheap right now. New season they wont drop 20% as you staying level. You can already prepare you team for next season and win the league.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Apprentice
    he won't lose a *, will lose on $value, being older. will also get team average Q up which may result in having tougher opponents. id wait a bit before building that dream team. keep him, ok, but no extra training for anyone.
    no point now this late in season, especially if you not progressing anyhoe.
    beginning of next, people (talking about level 1) will not come all at once, chances are you'll have more bots than people first few days. for them good tactic with 4* team is enough. market will be madness first few days too.
    Last edited by sasha m; 02-27-2018 at 07:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sasha m View Post
    Rojas has factor of about 180. good, not fastest. resume training that skill, unpause it. it's easier to gain special ability first, and star later, when they gain a star it's more costly (in greens)

and save those greens now. next season game will try to match you up against equal opponents. lay low first 5 games, let them spend $ and tokens, then resume with harder training.

edit: keep him. he will lose some of value next season for ageing, but will gain more when he get S.A. and new star. he can be there in 3 weeks without spending too many greens. maybe sell on last week of next season? or when he is 22-23, when learning slow down?
    have that dillema myself, few good ones that are quite good on pitch, but can't keep up the progres with real FT
    hey!
    i've got one last (little bigger) question, if you don't mind.

so, you've mentioned and suggested to lay low next season. i'll do that.

there's one thing though. as you know, i've joined the season about 4-5 days ago which made it impossible to promote. i couldn't keep myself from spending like 20€ on tokens and buying some awesome (for my level 1) players.

i still have all "starter" players. so, there a few with 3 stars. which would make my team's overall Q a little lower in order to not get matched with very tough opponents in my second season of T11. which would be amazing, because i'd have a chance of winning a league already in my second season.

now, these awesome players i've picked up. i'll attach them and it'd be very appreaciated if you could give me a suggestion on who to sell in order to keep above menioned Quality lower to start the next season off.

you already know (i hope you remember) Rojas, Hausler and Tafur. every one of them has 5 stars. so these are definitely keepers.

Auction Fast Trainers-foto-27.02.18-09-59-01.jpg

i think he's a no brainer to keep, right?

Auction Fast Trainers-foto-27.02.18-09-59-09.jpg

Auction Fast Trainers-foto-27.02.18-09-59-12.jpg

i had to show his absolutely awesome combination of pace and finishing. he's also 6'4 tall. but - he maybe one to sell in order to keep Q low. opinion?

Auction Fast Trainers-foto-27.02.18-09-59-23.jpg

i'm completely clueless about him. could be one to sell, could be one to keep. no idea.

Auction Fast Trainers-foto-27.02.18-09-59-29.jpg

and that's the last guy. i'd like to keep him as well. not sure what you're about to say. Value 2.3M and wage 19K btw.

Edit:
    the rest of my team would be 3 star players because of the overall Quality. (not able to get academy 1 star players because of me starting the game like 4-5 days ago, as i've mentioned a few times now i guess, lol)

hopefully you don't mind me spamming you with pictures of my players. i'm a newbie looking for veteran players' opinion.

Cheers
    Last edited by PotentialToBeSpecial; 02-27-2018 at 08:23 AM.

Apprentice
    all of them are way too much 😅 for level 1
    think you better ask Nik, nikolgeorgios, there is a thread somwhere here where he gives good advice on who to keep and who to sell.
    I'm no veteran, lol, but id keep GK, for good. keeping value/salary in mind, bajana and Flanagan are slow learners. which does not mean they will play bad.
    if you need them and don't mind their salary keep them untill you secure promotion.
    Wilcox is at about 120, right? was he already at 100% when you got him?
    how fast is he learning? I'm my inexperienced view, he should be good, not real FT like Hauser, but close? and I like his two positions and S.A...shame you haven't did that S.A. before getting him above 100%. but if you got him at let's say 96%, and his salary was same and value was lower, that ratio was probably more like 80, not 120, and that is bad (again, for level1)

o yeah, keep those 3*players, buy more even, to train for bonuses. as long as you get them to play a full season for 1-2k, the more the merrier. make those guys busy getting new positions and S.A., that will slow gain of stars.. never know, maybe they can be useful in future 😉
    Last edited by sasha m; 02-27-2018 at 11:57 AM.

Apprentice

all of them are way too much 😅 for level 1
    think you better ask Nik, nikolgeorgios, there is a thread somwhere here where he gives good advice on who to keep and who to sell.
    I'm no veteran, lol, but id keep GK, for good. keeping value/salary in mind, bajana and Flanagan are slow learners. which does not mean they will play bad.
    if you need them and don't mind their salary keep them untill you secure promotion.
    Wilcox is at about 120, right? was he already at 100% when you got him?
    how fast is he learning? I'm my inexperienced view, he should be good, not real FT like Hauser, but close? and I like his two positions and S.A...shame you haven't did that S.A. before getting him above 100%. but if you got him at let's say 96%, and his salary was same and value was lower, that ratio was probably more like 80, not 120, and that is bad (again, for level1)

o yeah, keep those 3*players, buy more even, to train for bonuses. as long as you get them to play a full season for 1-2k, the more the merrier. make those guys busy getting new positions and S.A., that will slow gain of stars.. never know, maybe they can be useful in future 😉
    okay thanks again and i'll ask him.

appreciate that mate!

keeping value/salary in mind
    Wage doesn't matter, only quality and value.
    You can use wage, sure, but it's just one more unnecessary parameter to check. And it's basically the same as quality.
    It wasn't our day.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxcatl View Post
    Wage doesn't matter, only quality and value.
    You can use wage, sure, but it's just one more unnecessary parameter to check. And it's basically the same as quality.
    i actually thought this whole FastTrainer thing was all about the Value/Wage ratio.

can't they have whatever Quality they do as long as they are decent (4-5*)?

Quote Originally Posted by PotentialToBeSpecial View Post
    i actually thought this whole FastTrainer thing was all about the Value/Wage ratio.

can't they have whatever Quality they do as long as they are decent (4-5*)?
    By "quality" I mean "overall quality" (OQ). You know, the number in brackets, not percents and stars, which are relative quality. Stars are different on every level: 5* on level 3 equals 4* on level 4 or 3* on level 5... That's why it's relative. OQ, on the other hand, stays the same for all levels.
    By the way, do you know about 20% relative quality loss on promotion? Your 100% players will become 80% after the season ends, if you get promoted to the next level.

Wage is "glued" to OQ, and contain no new information. I mean, if you have, for example, a player with OQ 111, his Wage will be ~9.8M (or slightly bigger) no matter what. Therefore, there is no need to use Wage. Being a FT is about having certain Value for certain OQ (thanks Nik for the summary). Dividing Value by Wage gives you nothing new.
    Last edited by Toxcatl; 02-27-2018 at 05:38 PM.
    It wasn't our day.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast