Page 61 of 106 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
Like Tree503Likes

Thread: A Guide for fast trainers

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    well I told you (in summary - did you read that ?) in first levels it's tough cause you don't have much money and the market is crazy.
    But I can see you have two fast trainers (Paoleti and Ahmed).
    Players like Diehl the DR - he is expensive but not a fast trainer or with high q
    or the ST (don't train him for extra position, it's waste of greens !) - he has too low q and he is not a fast trainer.

Try to find a young expensive 4* ST player and train him.

Also wait for the academy players (and maybe a recommended with reasonable price).
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Hey Niko,

Yeah I def read what you wrote and trying to be patient early cause of the lack of money / crazy market. I have only used my greens on Paoleti and Ahmed. The 3* striker Johnson is a backup, he is only in there cause my main ST was injured. I only gave him a 2nd position because i use him for bonus training each day since he is a bench player and don't want his star rating to go up..

So for now it is perfectly okay to roll with these players if i am winning? (I can sell off some of the older ones at season end like i did last season and Diehl for $)
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Hey niko, thanks for the work!

Now, I just got back to the game after a long break(I'd say 4 years).. I did superb in first season and had no trouble at all, and tried to hop back(I'm Lv11)... I had plenty of Tokens and Money and built a regular team to see if I can recover to at least play champions next season, I managed to tie first match, but thought I could do better... That way, I had trouble understanding how to recognize FTs, my plan is to build a superb team in ~4 seasons, no need to rush... This is the team that I bought today w/ money and tokens I had:

A Guide for fast trainers-f11.jpg
    A Guide for fast trainers-f12.jpg

What you think? How should I train with most %eff? Should I sell them and look for FTs or should I just stick with this? I just came back to the game after 4 years, so I'm still a little lost..

thanks in advance.

I had plenty of Tokens
    34 ? sure you are a guy who see the glass half-full

and Money
    (I'm Lv11)
    in LV11 the fast trainers cost 48-50 M'.

Are you sure this is the right picture
    Rizla and Toxcatl like this.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    34 ? sure you are a guy who see the glass half-full

in LV11 the fast trainers cost 48-50 M'.

Are you sure this is the right picture
    Well, I have 34 now, but I just built an entire squad to play again(my whole starting team, and 2 backups).... I also got 2 youngsters: 18 35M and 19 34M... they arent close at all to being FT then.... I guess I’m just going to keep looking in auction for 18yo w/ ~50M value...

Any other tips? Right now, I feel like I have screwed up big time building this team to play the season.
    Last edited by CaduPS; 02-16-2018 at 01:11 AM.

Also starting again with T11. Level 12. I think i have 3/4 good players for training. Not sure yet, gonna test it. As i understand i need to test these players with drills around -15% conditioning. If they have a average of 4% skill they are fast trainers? Also when i used to play i did a lot of survey's so i have 300+ tokens and only around 400 mill. Can you guide me how to spend them?
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Read again the summary
    https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...tml#post500463
    and follow the tips I 'm giving for a new (lv) player as your money and tokens are near to that.

Look guys, this guide it's just a tool to help you get more info about the game.
    You are LV11, ok you know that the fast trainers are 48-50.
    You find a 45 M' player ? ok, buy him too.
    But there is no reason to go for a bidding war for a player like your MC Mully ,18 y.o. but with 35 M' a medium-slow trainer, with a doubtful sa.

@DannyV, go back in this guide and read more posts.
    Also check my team show-case to see the roster I had the last 7-8 seasons.
    https://forum.topeleven.com/team-sho...ik-oranie.html

there are also other good teams there

Hello Niko,
    Is my first time playing this game, level 1
    I am the first in my league and final at the cup which I think I will win.
    This is my team, I tried to train my team to 6 stars which I thought would be enough for season 1.
    What would you suggest me to do from here? Thanks
    A Guide for fast trainers-screenshot_1.jpg

After the the final and when League is secure, I would keep those players + some 3* cheap players (14 total) .
    Sell the rest and from Sunday try to find 1-2 fast trainers and some simple, cheap 5* players.

A Guide for fast trainers-test12.jpg

and read this if you didn't
    https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...tml#post500463
    dsio likes this.

hey mate!

i've got one bigger question, if you don't mind.

i've started playing T11 just a few days ago and so i've joined the season about 4-5 days ago which made it impossible to promote. it is my very first season here in T11. i've never played the game before. my kids showed me the game and i loved it right away!

i couldn't keep myself from spending like 20€ on tokens and buying some awesome (for my level 1) players.
    also, i've spent quite some time here on the forum doing my research and get to know the game the best i could.

i still have all "starter" players. so, there are a few with 3 stars. which would make my team's overall Q a little lower in order to not get matched with very tough opponents in my second season of T11. which would be amazing, because i'd have a chance of winning the league already in my second season.

now, these awesome players i've bought. i'll show them to you and it'd be very appreaciated if you could give me a suggestion on who to sell in order to keep above mentioned TeamQuality lower to start the next season off. And not get matched up with too strong opponents even though i am not able to promote this season. (there is no mathematical chance of me getting in 8th or 9th place)

i already have 3 FT players which i am very sure about. they are definitely fast trainers as they fit exactly what you said about fast trainers! i'm very happy that i already have 3 in my first season. all 3 have 5 stars, so i will keep them for next season.

but i dont know if i should keep the players below. can you tell me if i should sell them before next season starts? i want to keep quality low.

Attachment 95710

i think he's a no brainer to keep, right?

Attachment 95711

Attachment 95712

i had to show his absolutely awesome combination of pace and finishing. he's also 6'4 tall. but - he maybe one to sell in order to keep Q low. opinion?

Attachment 95713

i'm completely clueless about him. could be one to sell, could be one to keep. no idea.

Attachment 95714

and that's the last guy. i'd like to keep him as well. not sure what you're about to say. Value 2.3M and wage 19K - not a fast trainer, but a very good player!

Edit:
    the rest of my team would be 3 star players because of the overall Quality. (not able to get academy 1 star players because of me starting the game like 4-5 days ago, as i've mentioned a few times now i guess, lol)

A Guide for fast trainers-unbenannt.jpg

that are my 9 best players!
    Rojas, Hausler and Tafur are FT i think.

as i said - Manager lvl 1 - first season and no chance of promotion because i joined the season too late. who should i keep for next season and who should i sell?

hopefully you don't mind me spamming you with pictures of my players. i'm a newbie looking for veteran players' opinion.

Cheers
    Last edited by PotentialToBeSpecial; 02-27-2018 at 12:38 PM.

Page 61 of 106 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast