Page 4 of 106 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
Like Tree503Likes

Thread: A Guide for fast trainers

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    As they are unassigned, he will have already slowed.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Add the points to Hulk, theres no system to troll the game and have faster speed training or better Cup level, without assign the training points.
    If, I don't assign my points, is because I want to tank the season and stay in same level 2 or 3...4 seasons, so I try to have less Quality, but, for no more.
    In your case the only system to recovery the old Speed training, is to waste 50 Training points in one Special Ability or New position, but if u need play important matches, the better you can do is add the points in skills^^

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    LV3 p7 day19 “ The incredible HULK “ part 2
    Ok ,thanks for posts.
    If HULK was younger maybe I would keep the sk.points for next season but in a few days he ‘ll have his birthday (22 y.o.) so his training raise will drop a lot. So the (clever) trick Khris mention about giving him an ability to low his (unsigned) quality is pointless.
    If he was 1 year younger, a good ability for an ML/AML is Shadow Striker, but Hulk act already as he has it. If you see he’s goals, he’s scoring many times from 20m away. Also dribbling a lot. I’m playing 4-4-2 and using him as an ML with red arrows or AML during the game.
    Here my friend, enjoy your red star for the remaining few days.

A Guide for fast trainers-hulk-6-stars.jpg

As you can see the Value now become 3,6 M from 1,84 M and the wage stayed the same. Important ! before you assign so much skill points chq the contract. If it’s last year, sign a new contract because after assigning, the wage will blow up.
    Now he has a bigger TR FACTOR , from 47,18 to 3.600/39=92,3 but it’s not the original. Time for some observations .
    Skill points : the good thing with fast trainers is that the gaining skill points can be used to build your player as you want. To “fit” the player into your style. So I didn’t use “AUTO ASSIGN” button (equal to 3 categories) but I give him 50 points to ATTACK, 40 points to P&M and 15 points to DEFENSE.
    Attack HULK … Attack .

Hey Khris , 2 questions please
    1. You said you didn't assign the skill points cause tanking. But if the program "read" the unsigned points , didn't slow down the training raise of Cocu for example who was (with unsigned points) a 6* player ?
    2. You said about not getting a better (next season) Cup. I've read some posts in the forum. from people that said their next season was a lot better when they gave the points after day 3 . Are they wrong ?

LV3 p6 d18 “Injuries : the nightmare of a fast trainer”

Last few days the team suffering from injuries, as you can see (and I had also RIVALDO the previous day)

A Guide for fast trainers-injuries-10-10-2014.jpg

my hospital

A Guide for fast trainers-injuries-2.jpg

I believe that a fast trainer must be fixed asap.
    Her you can see how Ronaldinho became after a six days injury. He was full in greens when it happened. I’m using him as AMC but in a secondary formation so with the fact that he isn’t fast trainer and I’m sort of reds, I let him in the hospital.

A Guide for fast trainers-injury-ronaldinho.jpg

That’s meaning 6-7 green boosters, 2 morale boosters and 4 skill points (for a fast trainer) per day= 24 lost skill points. So give him 15 reds and everything is ok. The problem is if you don’t have them or in my case there is a jinx in the team.
    Why is it happening ?
    I don’t know (those players were in green condition and morale and the injuries happened in games). Maybe :
    I’m having 2 matches a day (one difficult in CH.L and CUP, final 8).
    Some saying “big brother” is watching you …
    Bad luck ?
    Maybe many of my opponents trying to beat me set the orders in Hard Tackling ?
    I’m playing Normal and when I see that I’m winning the game, I put it to Easy so avoid injuries and win the red pack.
    In a game I was winning 5-0, Ronaldinho, who is the oldest, 26 y.o. and scored 2 goals, went in 82’ min to talk to the referee
    Yellow card – lost pack. Not in real life man …

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Hey Khris , 2 questions please
    1. You said you didn't assign the skill points cause tanking. But if the program "read" the unsigned points , didn't slow down the training raise of Cocu for example who was (with unsigned points) a 6* player ?
    2. You said about not getting a better (next season) Cup. I've read some posts in the forum. from people that said their next season was a lot better when they gave the points after day 3 . Are they wrong ?
    1- Yes, of course, if you need 1 point to reach the 8th star and you save 1 training point, the player have 7* but train like a player of 8*.

2- The cup, don't goes for Level, goes for Quality. So when is the day 1 of the season the game do the Cups depending of the Quality. The better 128 teams of the server in Quality terms, are in the called "Shark Cup" (well, called that here in the forum) and... the game do groups of 128. Some managers sell the better players at the end of season, to start the day 1 with less Quality and, of course, in a more easy Cup.
    Don't belive that after day 3 one can have better season.... really don't know who... about day 3 of the season the only think I know is that, the day 3, start the league, and, is possible, to be in a league +1 level than you, so, if that happen, the day 3, you will have a scout list of 7 stars (some at 1 of Quality to 8*).
    Thats why some managers that buy scouts wait for the 3rd day, because the list can change 6* to 7*...

Hi Buff
    I would appreciate if you post the Values (if possible before adding the skills) and the wages of those players so I could figure the TR FACTOR.
    Thanks
    Unfortunately I did not record their signing MVs so any MVs that I can offer would be quite heavily increased from the original and would not relate to their signing wage. I can't get historic Renew wages so I offer below, at the end, some information on MV etc with 0 unallocated points, 7 unallocated points and after those 7 have been allocated.

For Jim Baxter Academy Recruit I can offer the following:

18, 4*, 37Q, MV=7.3m, Wage=85k, Max Gain=175
    18, 6*, 47Q, MV13.5m, Wage=85k, Max Gain=107
    19, 6*, 50Q#, MV= 13.6m, Wage=85k, Max Gain=106 Renew Wage=240k

#no unallocated sp; 3 more SP would take him to 51Q
    after accumulating 7 additional unallocated sp ofc his MV and wage and renew wage remains unchanged
    after allocating the 7 sp

18, 6*, 51Q, MV=14.2m, Wage=85k, Renew Wage=440k

However as I'm not sure what you're trying to deiscover, and can't see the usefullness (yet) of comparing MV and wages for developed players - I won't offer anymore data without additional clarity. (I have several fast(ish) trainers with unallocated points ready.

Thanks for the info mate.
    I believe that only the first value and wage prices counts.
    I believe I find a formula to detect a fast trainer.
    Training Factor , for Baxter for example is TR FACTOR VALUE 7.3M / WAGE 85K =85,88 . It's big number so that's why he is fast trainer.
    Ok , he is from Academy but if he was in Transfer market and you were thinking to buy or not , this formula could help.
    EREN5847 likes this.

Thanks for the info mate.
    I believe that only the first value and wage prices counts.
    I believe I find a formula to detect a fast trainer.
    Training Factor , for Baxter for example is TR FACTOR VALUE 7.3M / WAGE 85K =85,88 . It's big number so that's why he is fast trainer.
    Ok , he is from Academy but if he was in Transfer market and you were thinking to buy or not , this formula could help.
    Yep, but thats the problem, I don't think that was his original MV. And I know how the MV and Wage skews which is why I asked. (At first I was only adding points to increase my return on him but then I picked him for a training experiment because he had the greatest scope to capture training data on.)

I'd guess however that over the 30 or 40 or so the impact on training rate becomes minimal and there is the potential for the weird nature of NordGens to skew the training factor high with no impact on actual training gains.

But thanks for clarifying because I'm sure I'll be able to find some recorded 'starting MV' and when I do I'll put something together. And if not I've a couple of new guys that might fit the bill with some training.
    Last edited by Buffs Mad; 09-11-2014 at 08:42 PM.

Hey Buff, just to give you an example

this Nordgen player

A Guide for fast trainers-nordgen-player-.jpg

has Train Factor VALUE 2.03M/ WAGE 77K = 26,36 . He has 5*, he is nordgen, maybe he will be a good player but with low TR FACTOR will not be fast trainer. So if I wanted a fast trainer I would choose someone else.

Page 4 of 106 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast