Page 3 of 106 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
Like Tree503Likes

Thread: A Guide for fast trainers

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    The best way to tell is to train them! If you have a chance to Cardio all at the same time it will be very apparent.

LOVE you have BVB names. Kehl! That's too awesome. He's probably a gem, too.

(YAY Shinji!!!!)
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 09-09-2014 at 07:38 PM.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

sadly my condition is very low atm (~50) and they have to rest a while... but as soon as they are up im going to go for hard cadio and post a screen here =)

Interesting but dum! Rabbit trails based on under sampling.... but keep going guys. Something solid may come out of this.

But before we give the Nobel prize to the guy that has the most suckiest fast trainers.

What exactly are we try to achieve here? Get the most Stars on a team or WIN? Or does Stars automatically means winning?

"There is no spoon!" ~ Neo, The Matrix
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    In football it is better to be Lucky than Good.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Hi Arno
    I want to remind you that fast trainers are only under 22 y.o. so we have
    5. Kehl 18yo TR FACTOR = 64,28 yes, not amazing but he has 5* so very helpfull for a good team and he is only 18 y.o.
    25. Papastath. 20yo TR FACTOR =22,9 nop
    6. Bender 20 yo TR FACTOR =77,69 very good, to bad he's not 18 yo
    17.Abamey 20 yo TR FACTOR=18,57 nop
    10. Mikhitaryan 20 yo TR FACTOR= 60,97 yes

If you have some training results post ( and remember players must have very good condition and morale -dark green bar, and becarefull with the condition of your grass ).

"The best way to tell is to train them!"
    Hi Cat
    That's the point of this thread. Knowing before you buy a player if he 'll be fast trainer.
    Because I believe that many new players who expecting to buy a young fast trainer and they are biding their money and token (and some of them are real money) to an expensive player f.e. for LV3 3' ML and he has a wage of 95k (meaning TR Factor 31,5) he is not a fast trainer. Maybe he will be a great player but that's another story.

Hi Buff
    I would appreciate if you post the Values (if possible before adding the skills) and the wages of those players so I could figure the TR FACTOR.
    Thanks

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I look for the fictional team names, that doesn't work on handy app, but eh, I am near the level where you can't tell anyway.

I find your formula (like Khris') not applicable anymore, and also I am coming around to the fact that a fast trainer isn't always what my Team needs.

It is an interesting thread, though.

As I said Cat, I don't know about higher levels.

LOL

now I found the pic of when I bought Cocu well had a name that sound like this and I changed to Cocu :3
    was a nordgen of FC Evil :3
    season 18, now is S 22
    A Guide for fast trainers-round-18.jpg

thats what I paid LOL

A Guide for fast trainers-lol.jpg
    Last edited by khris; 09-10-2014 at 12:23 AM.

LV3 p6 day18 “ The incredible HULK “
    Ok, this is HULK

A Guide for fast trainers-hulk.jpg

I bought him last season (with a different name of course ) as a 5* , 28Q, 20.y.o. with TR FACTOR 53,33 ( VALUE 2.O8 M / WAGE 39K ).
    After assigning some skill points, to be from 28Q >29Q, now I must take a decision.
    To assign or not his skill points. He has 105 skill points, 105/15= 7 levels Quality, meaning HULK can be a 6* player. Does that means that his training speed will slow down a lot ?
    Some friends from the forum said that his speed will not slow down so much and the engine of the game already counts unsigned sk.points and HULK as 5*-6* player.
    I observed some results I have and I think they are right. HULK in the beginning of the season had over +110 raise in power training (3 bars) in practice match and now has about
    + 85-95.
    Any suggestions my friends ?
    I need his skills because now I’m in final 8 in CH.L. and more important in the semifinals in the CUP , playing with the most weird team I ‘ve seen.
    Statistics of HULK doesn’t count so much because I had easier opponents so far in league and CH.L. except from the CUP where I needed to play with teams of LV4 and LV5 (I ‘m LV3).

Page 3 of 106 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast