Page 5 of 106 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast
Like Tree503Likes

Thread: A Guide for fast trainers

Sorry but that looks like a bad example. His value is too low as a 5* '2Q away from 6' player to be a fast trainer, regardless of wage.

I bought a 13.2m DC/DR 5* 46Q player last week Wage of 310k. So thats a TR of 42.58. I'd estimate if he was 49Q he'd be well up near the 15m mark (which is a better indicator of training gains if TR is over 35ish)

From what I've skimmed from your opening couple of posts Gough would not be a fast trainer.

(Not power trained him or anything but I have used free packs on him and played him. Since I saw your request/post the other day I decided to throw a few packs at him. Only did 3 sessions yesterday and 1 today (I don't do repetitive Stretchings because I find the injury rate for those is too much so just Stetch, Cardio and Practice on hard).)

The last 4 Hard Match Practice sessions I recorded since I saw your request was 142, 102, 114, 132.

I don't have a SS of the signing MV but I do have his cost in my Club overview and current value in Attributes window. I als attach the latest training gain.

Thats why personally I just look for high value players with a value of 3.5 or more their wage - and I adjust their value based on current Q (I've not formulated that I just guesstimate ). As long as they meet these conditions I get fast trainers. If I accept a slightly lower MV its because I am prepared to accept a slightly lower rate.

PS: Unless I lose interst and forget, I'll try to keep his sp unallocated past the point where he could gain a 6th star to capture any change. Although that prevents me from looking to see if his TR after allocation is similar to his TR on signing.

NB: For performance junkies and fast training nae-sayers the 2 players in the top screenie that are Transfers Out were fast trainers that attracted yellow cards like flies to crap and gave away too many FKs - so to hell with their training rate because they were liabilities and deserved the boot.
    Last edited by Buffs Mad; 09-11-2014 at 10:14 PM. Reason: added the 'PS.'

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Hey Buff, just to give you an example

this Nordgen player

Attachment 29352

has Train Factor VALUE 2.03M/ WAGE 77K = 26,36 . He has 5*, he is nordgen, maybe he will be a good player but with low TR FACTOR will not be fast trainer. So if I wanted a fast trainer I would choose someone else.
    Not a gem, from an actual team.
    khris likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Not a gem, from an actual team.
    True story Faithful FC... AC Umbeatable... AC Frisky ... Happy FC.... FC Dry, Interest FC, these are names of Nordeus teams, that sell, what we call Nordgens... we had a thread with some names weeeeeeks ago

hmmm look at these names, without AC and FC... Cooperative... Priestly...
    in this pic only the 1st and 2nd are real clubs

A Guide for fast trainers-12-nordeus-teams.jpg

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Hold on guys.
    2 M isn’t much money ? The time I pick that player and also now his value is in top 2 more expensive players. 2M = 20T from the 1st expensive bank loan for this level. In my lv3 there are 3 high values , around 5M (very rare) , 3-4M (rare) and 2-3M.
    When I see the Value of Cocu it’s double the value of my all team (and it’s an expensive one).
    About this player (he was the most expensive that moment) , ok let’s play Sherlock Holms.
    I’ve read that thread Khris and ok this guy isn’t from Flufy FC or Puffy FC but the name of the team is kind weird AIFC.
    He is for my level 3, a 5* player. If he is from another LV3 team why this manager even try him (a 5* player?) in a game (0 statistics) ? Remember that it’s Day 20 of the season. If he is from an academy must be from at least LV5 manager. And then why he is wearing a NORDEUS sponsor T-shirt ?

Hold on guys.
    2 M isn’t much money ? The time I pick that player and also now his value is in top 2 more expensive players. 2M = 20T from the 1st expensive bank loan for this level. In my lv3 there are 3 high values , around 5M (very rare) , 3-4M (rare) and 2-3M.
    When I see the Value of Cocu it’s double the value of my all team (and it’s an expensive one).
    About this player (he was the most expensive that moment) , ok let’s play Sherlock Holms.
    I’ve read that thread Khris and ok this guy isn’t from Flufy FC or Puffy FC but the name of the team is kind weird AIFC.
    He is for my level 3, a 5* player. If he is from another LV3 team why this manager even try him (a 5* player?) in a game (0 statistics) ? Remember that it’s Day 20 of the season. If he is from an academy must be from at least LV5 manager. And then why he is wearing a NORDEUS sponsor T-shirt ?
    Nordeus sponsor is for the contract that have his team^^
    now I have Topofone, as daily sponsor.

And yea, he can be a academy player of a team +3 levels than you, ofc, but remember (and is the Case of Cocu) that the players that bot teams put in the market, called Nordgens, are excellent players and trainers, are like a guarantee (well maybe somebody cango here with a bad experience but is not my case... I have Cocu, Zé Roberto, if remember Nostbakken too... and some other, and work/train well^^)

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Nordeus sponsor is for the contract that have his team^^
    now I have Topofone, as daily sponsor.
    Yes, that's my point. A manager of LV5 or LV6 can't have NORDEUS for sponsor except he prefer less money contract.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    No, the names are variable for sponsorship. That will give no clue as to if it is a robot Team or not. Fictional Team name and even stats with no history are helpful hints (but even then you need to look at his salary and take a *guess*) since the Take Over function some actual Teams have kept the fictional name of their Team.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"the names are variable for sponsorship"
    Really ? In my server the names (and the contracts) of the sponsor are the same, NORDEUS LV1-LV2, SPEED LV3, TOPKERS LV4, TOPOFONE LV5 and don't know what else further.

"the names are variable for sponsorship"
    Really ? In my server the names (and the contracts) of the sponsor are the same, NORDEUS LV1-LV2, SPEED LV3, TOPKERS LV4, TOPOFONE LV5 and don't know what else further.

when a contract finish, the sponsor name change usually....

"when a contract finish, the sponsor name change usually.... "
    Yes, I know that me friend. Now (lv3, season 3) I have contract with SPEED and my T-shirt is SPEED and next season LV4 ,with TOPKERS. I can sign a new contract with NORDEUS again instead of TOPKERS and have NORDEUS T-shirt but NORDEUS offers less money. So progressing in Lvs, signing new better contracts, changing T-shirt names, with a row NORDEUS/SPEED/TOPKERS/TOPOFONE in my server. I don't know if that changes for other players/servers. If its the same for everyone why a (human) lv5 manager would sign with NORDEUS for less money.
    For Tolkens depending for your strategy - if you following the game every day or you feel strong enough to defeat opponents and having extra token with TOPKERS . I have this contract (2 lost tokens so far, from draws ).
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 09-12-2014 at 07:48 PM.
    khris likes this.

Page 5 of 106 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast