Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vernie83 View Post
    He is not, he is leaving this team and start a new one
    yes, and this is how TE made 150 M' accounts
    lol
    HairDryer and KenoticFC like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

The other crazy behavior is when they fight for a 30 yo 99 rated player like crazy and above you can find 90 rated 23 yo with no bidders. It is not only new players I've seen old managers do the same.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Ursd View Post
    I suffer that. With O.M.A. challenge (btw, all who atre interested please contact Khris xD) it's veey difficult to get +80% a player because you are with lvl. 1 or 2 and they spend a lot of T (I did it when I started lol).
    I remember when I was in level one I started with 40tokens and I spent all of them including all the tokens I earned from TV rights,i finished the season with 0 tokens. I thought that nordeus gives 40 tokens at the start of every season only to excitedly wake up Sunday morning day one of season 2 and find out I had just 1 token worse I realized that all my players lost 20% quality. Only then did I begin to be frugal in spending tokens
    xander likes this.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    yes, and this is how TE made 150 M' accounts
    lol
    150 million accounts, maybe about 1 million or less users

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    I remember when I was in level one I started with 40tokens and I spent all of them including all the tokens I earned from TV rights,i finished the season with 0 tokens. I thought that nordeus gives 40 tokens at the start of every season only to excitedly wake up Sunday morning day one of season 2 and find out I had just 1 token worse I realized that all my players lost 20% quality. Only then did I begin to be frugal in spending tokens
    Started with 30Ts and had no freaking idea how to use it and finished the season at 5th position, though I joined it at the last stage. As a non paying manager I remember having more than 35 Ts was dream but the transfer market was the most fun part. See you have minimum amount of tokens, with every bid one token will be used up and you have sometimes (..most of the times) had to bluff or double bluff the opposing manager to think you have the upper hand. People that time would go using up 10 or 12 tokens at most for a single player.
    This is not a rare sight nowTM madness-bbwar.jpg

People can never have this nowTM madness-capture.jpg
    Last edited by xander; 03-10-2018 at 10:05 AM.
    Altiplano and Temidayo_ like this.

Quote Originally Posted by xander View Post
    People can never have this nowClick image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.JPG 
Views:	35 
Size:	26.5 KB 
ID:	96396
    I have that achievement!! On my fist season I don't knew how to use T correctly and that's why.
    xander likes this.
    CD Rocket - Team showcase
    Stadium: Estadio Cabo Cañaveral

League Champion: 4 [3, 4, 5, 6] --- League Runner's up: 0 --- League 3rd place: 1 [2]
    Cup Champion: 1 [6] --- Cup Runner's up: 0 --- Cup 3rd place: 2 [2, 5]
    Champions League Champion: 0 --- Champions League Runner's up: 2 [2, 3] --- Champions League 3rd place: 1 [5]
    Super League Champion: 0 --- Super League Runner's up: 0 --- Super League 3rd place: 0

Triplets: 0

Current Season: 7 --- Level 7

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12