Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Really Really boring!

I do better playing in a +1 Level Champions League than I do in a same Level one... which is good because I've only played in a same Level CL twice in the past 17 seasons (the R16 and one of the QFs in the table in my sigblock)...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Kto
    I never got the point whit this level complaining (really dislike this sort of whiney opener, but try see it constructive). Last ~8 seasons I play at +1 and dont see any difference to the same lvl cups before: there are teams around which have nearly my quality (+/- 15 % plus some very weak at first round cup).
    More than this, in my cl and cup competitions mostly dominate my team and few more "uplevelers". The same situation was, as my team had lower % and played at original level: the toughest opponents were from -1lvl.

The intention of such a draw is to bring similar q together, no? I also dont agree, that making more money is the intention (well it is generally in the pure existence of the game). If MY team has a strong draw and set against higher q teams, then in reverse they have a weak draw and dont have to spend anything more.
    If I decide or just cannot farm greens, I could just slide into -1, BUT again probably it wouldnt make any difference or become even harder when meeting there draw manipulators.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    There are more important things that can be improved .
    For example to be able to watch every game , changing the game's time without 2 tokens or giving 2 tokens to the other manager for a convenient away time for both.
    Less random factors (super GKs, 65-35 bp with same shots, shot efficiency 10%, no red card effect, ...)
    More effect of formation, orders, special abilities, skills.

One star, 20% q dif. isn't a big deal.

But playing vs many weaker teams reduce a lot the troll effect
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 03-28-2018 at 07:30 PM.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lamouette17 View Post
    Well I prefer 15% more than less. 😉
    Indeed. But I prefer 40 % stronger. There is very few chances of losing. With 15% can go both ways

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    There are more important things that can be improved .
    For example to be able to watch every game , changing the game's time without 2 tokens or giving 2 tokens to the other manager for a convenient away time for both.
    Less random factors (super GKs, 65-35 bp with same shots, shot efficiency 10%, no red card effect, ...)
    More effect of formation, orders, special abilities, skills.

One star, 20% q dif. isn't a big deal.

But playing vs many weaker teams reduce a lot the troll effect
    I rather agree what you say, but I must admit that we do not really have a lot of information concerning changes...they only bring us to our wallet, to participate to their UK, German challenges, that do not really help the most of us...but only a few..
    "Les cons ça ose tout, c'est même à ça qu'on les reconnait"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123