Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
Like Tree138Likes

Thread: Season 104 - Are you ready?

Adding a more didactic Hall of Fame, maybe I will add some challenge in the Starting season thread...

Season 104 - Are you ready?-hall.png

Looking the last thread, those who want can post individual records here. so if it is posible we will try to keep some more wide numbers xD

For:

age 18
    Total goals scored?
    Then, separated, pere competitions if you think that you have some record (L,SL,CL,C)

and same, with assists.
    and with every age.

LOL

Well, AC Arsenal can rest in their beds, as their record remains intact. A 7-0 win on the road for Moon Base 1 FC, but the two teams below them this morning picked up one and three points respectively, so the points difference between 1st and 2nd remains at +31...

Season 104 - Are you ready?-s02-l02-league-table-top.jpg

For Desert Rats FC it was a case of so near, and yet so far. An 8-0 thrashing of the 13th place team was good enough to overhaul the difference to their closest rivals goal difference and claim ascendency on goals scored, but the leaders didn't slip up so the Rats only move up one place to 2nd.

Season 104 - Are you ready?-s29-l22-league-table-top.jpg

Consolation though in the race for the Golden Boot; striker Cortez Nash bagged a brace to take him clear of the other player on 19 goals for the season this morning, but left-winger Obrad Zdravkovic netted a hat-trick to pip Nash to the top spot in the table...

Season 104 - Are you ready?-s29-l22-league-top-scorers.jpg
    khris likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Looking the last thread, those who want can post individual records here. so if it is posible we will try to keep some more wide numbers xD

For:

age 18
    Total goals scored?
    Then, separated, pere competitions if you think that you have some record (L,SL,CL,C)

and same, with assists.
    and with every age.

LOL
    The previous season,Nordahl,29 yo had 105 goals total,30 goals in cup competition and 9 motm(from 11 possible it's a sort of record lol)
    This season,30 yo he had 109 goals,64 in the league
    I have more statistics ,but i have to search them xD
    Season 104 - Are you ready?-20180428_212207.jpg
    Season 104 - Are you ready?-20180428_134515.jpg

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

@talisman

after re-check well the threads, there's a new record actually -already added in the hall fame- of +36 points

@madflo

let's do this with calm lol

I added a really extensive list with 18 different ages to be recorded, too with the idea to have more records to try to overcome, so I'll try to save and update time to time the list to keep it interesting :P

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516