Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Like Tree138Likes

Thread: Season 104 - Are you ready?

Super-sub came on and single-handedly turned the match around, saving the Rats' 100% League record...

Season 104 - Are you ready?-s29-league-ms-r07-agata-fc.jpg
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Pro
    Wonder why every - 1 manager seem to want my new DC! Maybe it has something to do with his skills. Sorry guys even a 20t negotiation offer won't do because I've spent hundreds of tokens worth in rest boosters to give him an SA and boost his quality from 40% to this.

He is going to end up at 140% quality around this time next week so if you want a player like this go and train one because you won't get him served on a platter of gold

Sent from my TECNO-C8 using Tapatalk
    lespa likes this.
    The Best of the Best

Ultimate Club has clinched 1st in its Champions League Group in an 8-1 win where S. Peeters set a club record by scoring 5 times in one match despite the stats suggesting an otherwise even match. S. Peeters also scored the only goal in a crucial 1-0 win over the second placed team in our league. S. Peeters has now scored 14 goals for the club this season, the next best players have 5. Also, S. Peeters now only needs 6 more goals to tie the club’s all time record for goal-scoring.

Stats
    1st in CL, 7 points clear with 2 matches to play. GROUP CLINCHED
    1st in League, 5 points clear
    R of 16 in Cup
    Last edited by Benica11; 04-09-2018 at 07:36 PM.
    Ultimate Club
    Season 8 - Level 6 League, Level 6 Cup

Let's fight to make Top Eleven better!

Relax lads, we're through to the Knockout phase of the Champions League as Group winners with two matches remaining...

Season 104 - Are you ready?-s29-champ-group-e-gr4.jpg
    Neno likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

We defend tomorrow the 4-0 in Cup. Meanwhile we will try to be 3rd in the CL group stage, where we have 6 points now... been 2nd, and the 3rd have 4 points, so... we know what we have to do.

Pro
    Having spent an amazing 9 seasons at the club winning 23 trophies in total and six trebles XAVI HERNANDEZ has decided to call it quit.

He was widely regarded as the best ever midfielder to grace this club scoring 93 goals in an amazing 386! Appearances as well as providing numerous assists.

The manager couldn't help but shed a tear upon seeing a player who came through the Academy at the tender age of 18 and went on to achieve greatness depart from the club.

In his testimonial match he assisted 2 goals and grabbed one for himself. Afterwards he thanked his fans for their support and packed his bags to move to his new team Dimitri FC who is in a lower league with it's manager a friend to UNSC infinity.

Last edited by Spartan117; 04-09-2018 at 10:47 PM.
    Neno, Altiplano and lespa like this.

Pro
    Meet his replacement!
    He was signed as a 60% quality MC last season and was given playmaker SA and AMC position.

He lost a star this season and reduced to 40%q. Here he is after an initial investment of 300 rest boosters, he is slated to reach the 140% quality mark at weekend

Last edited by Spartan117; 04-10-2018 at 11:52 AM.

Treble chance finished. Out of the Cup on away goals - didn't even lose a match...

Season 104 - Are you ready?-s29-cup-tr-r16-wismut-aue.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    Meet his replacement!
    He was signed as a 60% quality MC last season and was given playmaker SA and AMC position.

He lost a star this season and reduced to 40%q. Here he is after an initial investment of 300 rest boosters, he is slated to reach the 140% quality mark at weekend

i would love to see the progress of this play Spartan.... please keep it posted in the future...ill follow this

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by José Carlos Matias View Post
    i would love to see the progress of this play Spartan.... please keep it posted in the future...ill follow this
    I'll post his final quality and stats later in the season. He scored a goal on his debut and his playmaker special ability activated in the build up to another goal, but it didn't count as an assist. In the end he was rated 9.0

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast