Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree138Likes

Thread: Season 104 - Are you ready?

End of the 2nd Week of the season and half-way stage in the League...

Season 104 - Are you ready?-s29-season-stats-week-2.jpgSeason 104 - Are you ready?-s29-l22-league-r13-top.jpgSeason 104 - Are you ready?-s29-champ-group-e-table.jpg
    Neno likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

13 consecutive wins in the league, semi-final of the Cup with easy team. CL semi-final will be the match of the season. My team is 117% but I want to get 125%
    Last edited by Neno; 04-15-2018 at 10:20 PM. Reason: I confused myself a lot

AEPRE FC is currently 1st after the half-season mark, currently unbeaten with two draws, and six points clear from the 2nd place Supervipbio FC.

With only league competition to focus on, the team can compete for the title for the remaining games with the maximum condition.
    Neno likes this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Pro
    It's mid season Monday! So far so good.
    As expected my attacking trident is leading the charge.

Youngster M. Yahya has slotted into the squad seamlessly since he replaced Lionel Messi as the clubs ST.

The +1 level cup and champions League competitions shouldn't be too hard to win,I honestly don't consider any of the teams a serious challenge.

Sent from my TECNO-C8 using Tapatalk
    Neno and Altiplano like this.
    The Best of the Best

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    After first 2 games my progress on the challenge was 0 and yesterday won a game with 2-0 and unlocked 2 out of 3 objectives: Freekick and Corner Kick!

Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

MVP.
    Neno likes this.

AEPRE FC defeated the title rival Supervipbio FC away with a score of 4-1. DR Ivan Bogarin scored a hat-trick in the process. As a result, we're now 9 points clear on top of the table.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Desert Rats FC are clinging on to first place in the table, their nearest rivals nicked a point in the top of the table clash two days ago and have been matching win for win ever since. The Rats hold a Goal Difference advantage as they have been winning by a few goals when their competition have been scraping one-goal victories...

Season 104 - Are you ready?-s29-l22-league-r16-top.jpg

Left-winger Obrad Zdravkovic has scored 11 goals in the last 5 League matches to jump to the top of the Golden Boot table, Striker Cortez Nash has 8 goals in 7 matches to keep in with a chance. Rats players and players from their friend teams populate the Top Player tables in their entirety.

Season 104 - Are you ready?-s29-l22-league-r16tp.jpg

Yesterday Desert Rats got their revenge for a Round of 16 Cup defeat by winning 5-3 on Aggregate in the Champions League Round of 16 tie against the same team. They were 2-0 down and going out on Away Goals in the 2nd Leg match when second-choice striker Wes Mulcahy popped up with a brace in the last 7 minutes to seal the win...

Season 104 - Are you ready?-s29-champ-tr-r16-wismut-aue.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 04-18-2018 at 04:07 PM.
    nikolgiorgos and Neno like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Better AML: Milo Milosevic or Isaam Qasmi?

ye, today i bought a 79T DR MR recommendation, 19 aged.

Because basically...

"I do not have team"...despite the full 8* and a 9*, I expected yesterday's Cup lost vs a +1LV team, that due the star diff' have 144% as me, but... no DR-L contribution.. no MCs... the ST just go in straight line to find the gk.... and the AM's are chosen randomly, to be protagonists... now one, now another... so no contribution.

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast