Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree138Likes

Thread: Season 104 - Are you ready?

I would swear that the academy Gk I had, Pajares and another player overcomed the 456 matches of Sergei Rozomashvili...

I will have an eye now regarding Borja Zumalakarregui's (academy player) record of 215 goals as Docherty achieved already 208 goals and seems soon will overcome the record...

Anyone noticed if the old records are updated?..

Season 104 - Are you ready?-s68-200418-2-208-docherty.jpg

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    ready for the first trophy

Season 104 - Are you ready?-cup-ready.jpg
    Neno likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

I will play with a friend in the cup final and I think I will win. In a friendly game I beat him 6-0, but this will be a different game.

Season 104 - Are you ready?-avicii4forum.png

Avicii (1989-2018) and AEPRE FC
    As I woke up with the news of the passing of Swedish DJ and EDM producer Avicii today, I wanted to share how Avicii's music are linked to AEPRE FC since the club's beginning back in 2013.

I started to follow Avicii's music back in 2013 when he used to release his first full-length album, True, together with his top-hit, "Wake Me Up", I started to become a big fan of him, and one of the biggest factor in influencing my Top Eleven experience was that there are players named "Tim Bergling" in my team during the end of my first stint as AEPRE FC, as well as the quite unsuccessful 35 tokens forum league entry AVICI FC. While AVICI FC was in existence, there was a discovery that Avicii's music can impact the team's performance for the rest of the day, and negative impact.

But despite those negative impacts Avicii has influenced my Top Eleven team, he will be remembered with his music, which many of the top hits, from "Levels" to "Lonely Together" has influenced me into starting to follow the electronic dance music industry.

Rest in peace, Tim "Avicii" Bergling, 1989-2018.

AEPRE FC will be wearing black armbands as well as observing a minute of slience as a mark of respect in today's match against Matthiw FC.

Avicii, top electronic dance music artist, found dead at 28 - BBC News
    Last edited by pnr8555; 04-21-2018 at 07:34 AM.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Pro
    Meet my new 'well trained player'

Sent from my TECNO-C8 using Tapatalk
    José Carlos Matias and lespa like this.
    The Best of the Best

Won 2-0 the QF SL match, the GkStojcik was the MoM and with 27 years won a 5% progress, that man goes to 5 to 8, 5 again 8... -.-'

Season 104 - Are you ready?-hd.jpg

Pro
    I was leading 4-1 in my Champions League 2nd leg tie, and 6-2 on agg when my opponent suddenly switched from his 4222 to this tanking formation

The Best of the Best

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    Meet my new 'well trained player'

did he "stopped" progressing at this % Spartan?

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by José Carlos Matias View Post
    did he "stopped" progressing at this % Spartan?
    Not at all.
    I used two drills to train him press the play and gym. He stopped gaining skills from these drills at some point, I then continued with GK training to store up skill points and assign the skill points with the 2 aforementioned drills.

Even as an 8 star player, he's still getting about 7 skill points for every 5 rest boosters spent when I combine GK training drill with press the play even if all the skills targeted by that drill are above 200%.
    lespa and José Carlos Matias like this.

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast