Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree138Likes

Thread: Season 104 - Are you ready?

"There was a time.... a Striker with a weight of 170 kgs but with a 340% of shooting in his skills (and the 1% speed) that had a proud manager saying that the don't need to run. He neither need to learn what means "tackling" so his tackling attribute is at 1% because despite his dribbling too is at 340% he did not learn anything of the 15.000 tackles he received in all the career as a 1% speeded player.
    His manager is a happy manager, touched by the grace of god.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    League game coming sooner and if I will manage to win (which I will) I will get a new League trophy but the hard game would be tonight when I will play in Cup final...
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    Hell no! Not ready. Not even close. Not now that Cloverfield has dropped his quality so low as to appear in both my cup and champions league draws.
    Looks like it's going to be a tough time trying for a third consecutive treble.
    Just when things were starting to get boring.
    Well we got our cup final in 90 minutes, and the chances are I won't be there! The real world intrudes as I will be at a doctors appointment with my son. Priorities!
    TBH I don't care if I win or lose, but I would have liked us to both have been at the most interesting match of the season (for both of us).
    No offence taken if you support your association teammate, Madflo. Lol.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Well we got our cup final in 90 minutes, and the chances are I won't be there! The real world intrudes as I will be at a doctors appointment with my son. Priorities!
    TBH I don't care if I win or lose, but I would have liked us to both have been at the most interesting match of the season (for both of us).
    I'll stay out of this match,you guys solve your "problems " by yourself xD
    Altiplano and nikolgiorgos like this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Pro
    Had a very interesting cup final. By far the most exciting match of the season. Was expecting it to be a walk in the park, but opponent came fully prepared for battle and was even leading 2-1 at a point.

Ultimately he couldn't resist my new striker M. Yahya from scoring a hat trick and assisting another coupled with my goalkeeper making 6 saves, that sealed his fate lol.

Sent from my TECNO-C8 using Tapatalk
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    The Best of the Best

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    oops, I was there @ Altiplano and support against. Sorry mate but cloverfield is my T11 friend and to tell the truth, I was just looking the schedule of my friends and tab some of them as it was working hour and didn't have the time to check the opponents or even the game.
    As I can see now, it was a great game.
    Congrats to you both.
    Altiplano likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    oops, I was there @ Altiplano and support against. Sorry mate but cloverfield is my T11 friend and to tell the truth, I was just looking the schedule of my friends and tab some of them as it was working hour and didn't have the time to check the opponents or even the game.
    As I can see now, it was a great game.
    Congrats to you both.
    If all goes well we'll have the champions league final on Friday. You could support me to even things out!? Lol.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

ok but if it's morning time I can't promise as from MO-FRI morning is working hours and hardly can watch my games.
    Depending from the daily routine.

* 35 vs 36 LV ?
    Youre doing smthing wrong

This Cup final was almost a joke.
    The game was trying to troll me as I 'm unbeaten this season (only one draw so far).
    120% vs 95%, oppo manager wasn't present, tried some dif. orders and tactics but it went to extra time.
    I was expected penalties but finally scored.

Season 104 - Are you ready?-cup-final-1.jpg

ok, one more step for the treble
    khris likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    ok but if it's morning time I can't promise as from MO-FRI morning is working hours and hardly can watch my games.
    Depending from the daily routine.

* 35 vs 36 LV ?
    Youre doing smthing wrong
    Yup. He out manipulated me. Selling 1st team players then buying scouts. Clever.

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast