Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Like Tree325Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Changes to Training

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddas View Post
    Gee thanks for telling me after buying 300 greens yesterday.
    All for nothing.
    If your going to do something you should at least have the decency to tell us first.
    You can't just go in and do something then explain after.

A simple "look we are going to try some different things in training in the next few days so be careful over this period as we try them out"
    That's all it would of took a word for us to watch out and be careful.

So thanks for telling me/us a few days after i waste 250/ 300 greens . Perfect!
    I told you what to do, don't blame anyone else
    Siddas likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddas View Post
    Gee thanks for telling me after buying 300 greens yesterday.
    All for nothing.
    If your going to do something you should at least have the decency to tell us first.
    You can't just go in and do something then explain after.

A simple "look we are going to try some different things in training in the next few days so be careful over this period as we try them out"
    That's all it would of took a word for us to watch out and be careful.

So thanks for telling me/us a few days after i waste 250/ 300 greens . Perfect!
    The Nord has history not to tell anyone about their significant change upfront.
    The Nord has history to test their change on their real clients.
    The Nord remember their history.
    Winter is coming, guys.

I'm confuse totally disappointed. Give us a training guide and scrap that grey useless skill.
    This is how we should train. Why balance when its not necessary?
    Attacker - Train on attack & physical/fitness
    Defender- Train to defence & p/f.
    Golkeeper- Dont give a damn just there to make the numbers.
    And dont tell me to train the way YOU want me to train my team.
    You just dont explained..........you rob us of our game.
    ADMIN . YOU SUCKS!!

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by HairDryer; 04-12-2018 at 04:51 PM.

We knew to much guys. Nordeus wants to keep all their game mechanics secret. So that, when you loose, you buy tokens and better players...

If the community figures something out which leads to success without spending money, Nordeus doesn't like it and they change it.
    Altiplano, brolly and LANWolve like this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post

And dont tell me to train the way YOU want me to train my team.

second that
    👍👍👍

Lightbulb

There are big issues with every update you do. It really seems like employees who bring up ideas (either to solve a problem or to bring new features) don't know and care much about football and this game. But this goes up to the highest positions of your company aswell, because someone has to approve all these changes. So if I had the money, I would buy the whole NORDEUS company, and I would sack all the people concerned. Seriously.

You don't tell us about every update or a change you do, because you know we wouldn't like this change. Like when you allowed players from different levels to see the same transfer market (which dramatically increased the prices of players), or when you recently limited the number of packs (1 type of pack) which can be earned by watching ads, to 25. (If you lower this number again, I will stop playing this game immediately.)

There is a lack of new (and good) features. Challenges are quite nice, but it's not enough. Most discounts are still expensive. Achievements are basically dead, the club shop is not being updated frequently enough. The majority of players will never buy an official kit or a logo with cash, so you should regularly bring some new premium kits and logos, which can be bought with tokens.

The offers for players are joke. The players are very often too old and way too expensive. Because of this (and other things) you are not making as much money as you could be making. But that's your problem.

CONCLUSION:

Since some of your employees are useless, I don't understand why don't you ask us, the community, to help you with a few things. There are many people who have clever and interesting ideas, because they've been playing Top Eleven for a very long time they know this game. And most importantly, they care about this game.

So, that's all I had to say. I hope I didn't forget anything. This might be my most honest post in this forum. (And I'm curious if it will remain unnoticed like many great ideas that have been written in this forum.)

Every problem solved is their gain. Their ignorant will be their downfall. Big company with small brain.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Addicted
    After the 340% cap feature and this new one **** i want to give a **** to nordeus .

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer Franz View Post
    After the 340% cap feature and this new one **** i want to give a **** to nordeus .
    Don't waste your time. Their dicks are so big, they're giving it to themselves.
    Kaizer Franz and brolly like this.

Famous
    I really gave a good idea against upselling here. You can't buy from your pov a player nego/from "friend"... If player's grey skill(s) having under 40% (ANY!)... pure and simple...

instead of that they was brainstorming this ****?

CONGRATS!
    FC Dacia Terra likes this.

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast