Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree325Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Changes to Training

Quote Originally Posted by Sre10 View Post
    Ok, so 20h before I lost 250 greens because of your changes? I guess you will give me back, right?

Is there anyone who thinks? gain the change that goes hand in hand with tankers, you're really incredible.
    They don't give a ****, Captain! Just a bunch of worthless employees, just thinking about the money, that's all!

Trimis de pe al meu SM-A510F folosind Tapatalk

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #92
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    The issue is you guys 'drop the ball on everything' be it change in formation screen, displayed quality, arrows, to mention but a few.

In all of these occasions we just woke up to find out that you have changed a major aspect of the game without any prior warning or even a hint
    I take this point. I will hold my hand up there and say I could do better here. What we do is represent the feedback once people have had a chance to check out changes, and in the cases you mention, make changes where possible and communicate what's to come.

I understand where you're coming from and appreciate the feedback.
    grubi125 likes this.

Kto
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer Franz View Post
    Thank you Nikos for having deposit this " mutant " concept ( naming ) . Since , nordeus guys , have a good excuse to abuse of the meaning of this words
    I am far from blaming Nikos for whatever he would do, incredible good jobs on his side. I dont know if he called those players 'mutants', whoever strarted to do so, made a big mistake though. I was always confused if someone wrote things like "buying mutants through negotiations", which meant players with low greys.
    I think first it was used for those 'vietnamese mutants' with speed, fitness and strength over 1000. So the word was right, as the players were super unbalanced and not realistic.
    At some point whoever erased the line between those and those who just have been trained on their whites and hold many seasons in the team.
    I guess, with the vietnamese mutants some people who didnt see it before, realized that skills do matter in any way. And begun to call any players with any high skills mutants.
    As we see, the devs or their representers have not much clue about football and probably have any cognitive problems to see this difference as well
    Last edited by Kto; 04-13-2018 at 12:08 PM.

Just felt like I had to put some positive word from my side.

I really like and support the idea of the new training system. Even though I have several players who I was training their white skills mostly (but they are not mutants as most of us know them), I'm sure such action had to be performed in order to clear the game of this rubbish.

Stop crying and shouting here! Each time we have any update most of you are always ready to quit the game because of the changes. Let's see how it works first and then after 1-2 weeks let's discuss it once again. I also noticed some stupid results last days and lost 4 games out of 9 to opponents much lower than me - smth which never happened previously, but let's see how and where it goes first and then express all your thoughts.

But what I agree with is that we need any official tutorial.

Apprentice
    I’m agree with Madflo, era of tankers begin but also transfer market will change, but that was the point of nordeus...people will need to buy tokens because to stay competitive with the best, you will need a lot of them and this is fair to you?

Why nordeus not see in fiew step ahead... because there are amators with only one target...money, money , money. You know what should be a target ? Brand.

Like always we can be only dissapointment because of that, they will not admit to mistakes.
    madflo19 likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by a.gavrilin View Post
    Just felt like I had to put some positive word from my side.

I really like and support the idea of the new training system. Even though I have several players who I was training their white skills mostly (but they are not mutants as most of us know them), I'm sure such action had to be performed in order to clear the game of this rubbish.

Stop crying and shouting here! Each time we have any update most of you are always ready to quit the game because of the changes. Let's see how it works first and then after 1-2 weeks let's discuss it once again. I also noticed some stupid results last days and lost 4 games out of 9 to opponents much lower than me - smth which never happened previously, but let's see how and where it goes first and then express all your thoughts.

But what I agree with is that we need any official tutorial.
    You simply do not see what happend in next steps, Please use brain and think

I ask again how tankers benefit from this... i really don't get it.
    They barely play the game...

Apprentice
    Sausy when we can expect tutorial?
    I never see something good from you and now I curious.

I’m not blame you but let be onest, do you know what nordeus change in next step? Why nordeus will not admit that they make mistake?

Tank for a couple of seasons, team grows. Third season, go for treble...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Yes talisman but two seasons do ****...so from 3 trebles you maybe get one...
    Not so good i believe...

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast