Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 180
Like Tree325Likes

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Changes to Training

  1. #71
    Apprentice Siddas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Newcastle
    Posts
    292
    The major stumbling block for me is we didn't get told. and it's been done at the wrong time last week of the season would of been better when players are not doing any heavy training.
    You did something and explained it later.
    You should of told us something was is in the process of changing so we knew why our players were not training as we thought.
    I personally lost many green packs but I'm not going to cry about it. it's done now
    I play the game fair. i don't manipulate draws and don't do mutant players i play by the rules yet i still get screwed.

    You are quick to force Pen challenges-Freekick challenges down our throat with out any rules. bang token sales on ever log in on smart phones because its in the interest of you.
    yet when it's the interest of us you take a different step.
    New training method doesn't bother me as i play fair but for not giving us a heads up something was going to change is really poor costumer service,

    I read earlier from your colleague that we couldn't say anything because we were trying things out.
    christ tell us you were doing it then we could stop power training or do any heavy training in this period.
    There is no excuse really to why we were not told and it's really made me think as i have pumped quite alot of money in this game and to be screwed like this is a big nono.

  2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #72
    Pro Jeeves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Posts
    774
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddas View Post
    The major stumbling block for me is we didn't get told. and it's been done at the wrong time last week of the season would of been better when players are not doing any heavy training.
    You did something and explained it later.
    You should of told us something was is in the process of changing so we knew why our players were not training as we thought.
    I personally lost many green packs but I'm not going to cry about it. it's done now
    I play the game fair. i don't manipulate draws and don't do mutant players i play by the rules yet i still get screwed.

    You are quick to force Pen challenges-Freekick challenges down our throat with out any rules. bang token sales on ever log in on smart phones because its in the interest of you.
    yet when it's the interest of us you take a different step.
    New training method doesn't bother me as i play fair but for not giving us a heads up something was going to change is really poor costumer service,

    I read earlier from your colleague that we couldn't say anything because we were trying things out.
    christ tell us you were doing it then we could stop power training or do any heavy training in this period.
    There is no excuse really to why we were not told and it's really made me think as i have pumped quite alot of money in this game and to be screwed like this is a big nono.
    We... dropped the ball on this one, man. No way around it.
    Bunzo likes this.

  3. #73
    Rookie Anarcho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    107
    So instead of killing the up-selling mutant in a smart way you killed the whole system lol, instead of rewarding who know the game well and how to train their players, spending time, making tests and researches, and sharing with others, you just equal them with who considers this game just a CLICKS they push randomly, and you call that FAIR?

    **** OFF!

  4. #74
    Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    879
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarcho View Post
    instead of rewarding who know the game well and how to train their players, spending time, making tests and researches, and sharing with others? !

    Their new training policy doesn't welcome such kind of people who can create world-class-legends (mutants) for almost free

    Nordeus targets new people who are willing to inject cash to train/ buy worldclass-legends (mutants)
    Anarcho, Der_Ryan_M and lespa like this.

  5. #75
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    662
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    It is your decision to take the route of exploiting Kaizer (If I get the proper message from your posts, that seems to be the case here), so naturally you would call every other player out there a looser. It's called a "Choice-supportive bias". You would defend your methods to the very end as long as your narrative would continue to hold ground for you personally.
    You may not like the design of the game and you may hate the direction it is taking. You're contempt beyond belief and yet stick around... out of spite? While you're having a fun run with your methods you walk over other players who would get discouraged by having to face competition like you. I am glad we could annihilate yet another exploit. The greater part of the player base will benefit from that.

    The hater is you in truth. But I can understand that the changes in the game brought you to this point. The game changes and whoever likes the changes will stick with it, those who enjoy what they're greeted with will hook up and have fun playing, those who ultimately do not enjoy what they do will abandon their club. As sad as it is, everyone makes their choice Kaizer. Your choice was to stick around and play out of spite. Our choice was and will remain to be "Update the game and improve the experience as best as we can". Sometimes that may backfire at us but we'll always try to make amends. Regardless of how much some of our players may feel disdain for us at any point.

    P.S. If I wanted to have to deal with mutants I'd play Fallout not Top Eleven. >.>
    Yeah i am able to put my balls on the table and assume i am a hater !
    If there was a world top 100 list of haters i would probably have a nice ranking . The others are too weak in front of me lol .

    I notice it is the first time you charge someone in your comments Jeeves . Strange , there is something behind this i think but no problems ...

    Yeah Jeeves , as you said , it is MY WAY . I decide to took this way to win everything cause i am a winner lol . You create a system so why i wouldn't exploit this at the maximum ??? It is the goal !
    Your prefer middle class manager who don't know how the system works ...

    Don't worry you will have " le revers de la médaille " soon .

    Good luck !
    Anarcho likes this.

  6. #76
    VIP talisman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Clevedon, UK
    Posts
    3,779
    Well done - the usual sledgehammer job on a problem. Remember loans? Instead of restricting when they could be done you got rid of it entirely.
    Now, instead of playing Premier League football with Premier League players, we're now going to have to play with Conference National players while the mutants are phased out. Not a very good thing to do to the honest players amongst us.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

  7. #77
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    16,342
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer Franz View Post
    Yeah i am able to put my balls on the table and assume i am a hater !
    If there was a world top 100 list of haters i would probably have a nice ranking . The others are too weak in front of me lol .

    I notice it is the first time you charge someone in your comments Jeeves . Strange , there is something behind this i think but no problems ...

    Yeah Jeeves , as you said , it is MY WAY . I decide to took this way to win everything cause i am a winner lol . You create a system so why i wouldn't exploit this at the maximum ??? It is the goal !
    Your prefer middle class manager who don't know how the system works ...

    Don't worry you will have " le revers de la médaille " soon .

    Good luck !
    "i am a winner lol . You create a system so why i wouldn't exploit this at the maximum ??? It is the goal ! "

    You need a overdose of Japanese sense of the honor, little creature of the lord.

  8. #78
    Famous KenoticFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,290
    Here is my experience with another mobile/PC game guys.

    I was addicted to a card game called Hearthstone for about 2 years. I did not spend a dime but managed to become a pretty good and competitive player and unlocked all Legendary Cards of my class (they would cost hundreds of dollars if bought directly). Keep in mind that being a card game the time and effort spent was far far more than TE.
    The game had big updates every 3 months that introduced new cards and new strategies. At first this was welcomed for me because it kept the game fresh but then after I started a time demanding job I couldn't keep up and they even introduced a new system and lowered the quality of many popular cards, making many overused strategies obsolete. This was welcomed by some and hated by many, I at the time took a very easy decision to stop playing the game that I spent literal days mastering. I had great times but I realized it was over and kept the best memories.

    Moral of the story this is the nature of mobile games, they change without looking back and at any time we should be ready to make a decision to go forward and learn or stop playing. I still have to say that communication could have at least made the changes less annoying for many.

    I feel bad for Sausy and Jeeves because they are very nice guys for whatever problem I've had, but sadly they have to take heat for something they didn't do.
    USARABAT, Michael026 and dave1311 like this.

  9. #79
    Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    960
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    We... dropped the ball on this one, man. No way around it.
    The issue is you guys 'drop the ball on everything' be it change in formation screen, displayed quality, arrows, to mention but a few.

    In all of these occasions we just woke up to find out that you have changed a major aspect of the game without any prior warning or even a hint
    Last edited by Spartan117; 04-13-2018 at 10:03 AM.

  10. #80
    Champion madflo19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,104
    So the "morale" of Nordeus guy is that now they've created a fair game (because those who knew how to train their players were cheaters lol) and the fan base is now happy because they will have to play only against +1lvl in cup/champions league competitions (also this is fair from Nordeus) and now the difference will be made by the dice roll (in a manager game were nobody knows what matters)

    A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast