Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree54Likes

Thread: Why's everyone complaining?

Quote Originally Posted by John Grant View Post
    I see the usual gang of veteran players are on your trail, this is common strategy from them if anyone dares to upset their known truths. These veterans have worked the game out , either by themselves or by borrowed intelligence , and they live within the flaws in the game system and call themselves professional managers because of it. If you look at their records they have each "won" umpteen trebles with teams full of mutants who they play in manipulated leagues and they think they are fantastic because of this. By the way Gobobo , mutant players , manipulated draws/leagues/cups and even tanking are not illegal in this game at the moment so it is not considered cheating.
    These same professional managers get their jollies by creating mutants, beating opponents 10-0 every game and winning meaningless trophies. Personally I dont find the fun in what they do and never will but they do and they will defend the way they play wholeheartedly and with passion and to them any other way of playing is just wasting time. They can be quite savage in their treatment of anyone who wants to stop or alter the way they play and they dont bother to ask if what they do is in the best interests of the game as a whole. They dont ask because they dont care , all they seem to care about is the little brag lines at the bottom of their posts such is the lowliness of their self esteem.
    Anyway do yourself a favour and dont try to argue with them , it just attracts more of them. Say what you need to say and leave it said. Also the ignore button is your friend lol.
    There you go again!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    There you go again!! I thought we are supposed to give a constructive comment and respect others!!

See Gobobo , my words are like blood in the ocean and sharks , they cannot resist even the slightest word.

As it is Hairdryer , I was merely pointing out to another relative newcomer what the lay of the land looks like for those of us with differing opinions from those who consider themselves as "professional managers" and you yet again duly proved my point quite admirably by arriving right on cue. I thank you for that. Constructive comment comes in many forms dependent upon who is the reader. My comments may have been seen as constructive for some and so they are justified , especially as they are in the main based on fact with a little personal observation thrown in.
    In regards respect , I believe I showed just the right amount of respect owed to the so called, and self styled , "professional managers" within this game which is far more respect than they usually show for anyone outside their own ranks. Respect is earned , cannot be demanded , and is a two way street which means the more you earn the more you receive. Before you start your silly attacks on me in regards respect..............I really dont care how or what you think of me as it is of no consequence to me. To be honest these attacks are not only getting so boring and predictable they are starting to make some of you look ridiculous and one dimensional. It would be far better if you stopped and just let the conversational dialogue flow in each thread instead of trying to stifle and derail any who have a different point of view. Then you may get what you crave.
    Last edited by John Grant; 04-20-2018 at 02:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    There you go again!!

Just ignore him.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Gobobo, I have no problem with you or your opinion. I used to be against a lot of other managers opinion during the time the new transfer market was introduced. The difference was I did not call anybody who thought differently a cheater and an exploiter like Mr. Grant. At this point Im really apathetic towards the game in general. My point is this game will never be fair or realistic for everyone at the same time. What sets a manager apart is discovering things like this, otherwise the game is pure simulation luck.
    HairDryer likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by KenoticFC View Post
    Gobobo, I have no problem with you or your opinion. I used to be against a lot of other managers opinion during the time the new transfer market was introduced. The difference was I did not call anybody who thought differently a cheater and an exploiter like Mr. Grant. At this point Im really apathetic towards the game in general. My point is this game will never be fair or realistic for everyone at the same time. What sets a manager apart is discovering things like this, otherwise the game is pure simulation luck.
    I have never called anyone a cheat thankyou , I take every opportunity to point out that what they do is not cheating but dont let truth get in the way of a cool story. As for exploiters , yes well I guess I do call people that but so what , its kind of a compliment to them if you think about it.
    In regards what you say sets managers apart , well its not that hard to discover the system flaws , its even easier to manipulate the draw and it takes absolutely no brains at all to tank , "professionals" hmpff.

First I have to point out something that maybe gets lost in the written form discussion. I am not mad or agitated. I just find it funny that instead of learning the mechanics of the game (the real adversary) some think that they have SKILLZ and everyone else that has gathered experience doesnt deserve their titles. I have not had time to really care about the game in the last 3 season due to personal reasons and I have only watched about 5 videos a day. I still have used this time to learn and verify some doubts I had in regards to the game. You are the one calling people professionals in an ironic way(maybe they are), your words.
    You really dont see that the game has destroyed all knowledge people have gathered, see the tactics section, it is dead, what are we playing anyway a game or a slot machine based on luck.
    madflo19 likes this.

Professional is not my term , I am just repeating it. In this thread see post #3 by USARABAT for the use of this term and I believe I have also seen it in other threads , one from recent times I believe was a post by Gabez Tez who also refers to himself as a professional manager.
    Richie72 and rogerniceguy like this.

As for the gathering of titles , it really doesnt or shouldnt matter what other people think but obviously it does to some people. In my own dry way I just repeatedly laugh at those who think because they have used a little ( not that hard to figure out to be honest and its no secret how its done) knowledge coupled with manipulations ( again anyone can do this as well ) that they are somehow superior to everyone else and everyone else owes them something because of it. Look I figured out the shortcomings of this game fairly quickly and augmented what I had discovered with information found within these threads. What I found was by using these flaws in the game mechanics that the game really ceased to be any fun at all so I made a decision not to use those flaws for my teams and probably enjoy the game more because of that decision. That is my choice. It is also my choice to try to help shape the game into something I might enjoy even more which is the same choice everyone has and we shouldnt be abused or have lies posted about us , and that means all of us no matter what your opinion is , but there are some here who cant do that which is really the shame of the whole situation.
    Gobobo, Richie72 and rogerniceguy like this.

Ok we are finally going somewhere in the discussion. My thing is I've never seen anyone brag and belittle anyone for not having enough trophies (unless you consider team showcases and updates bragging). Players obviously will be angry if the game changes without warning.
    My other big thing that I wanted to communicate is there is no way this game can ever be fair, think about it. Even if you don't manipulate, tank or whatever there probably are 3 or 4 teams in your competitions that do and this will affect your season, results and overall enjoyment of the game. Our options are to quit or adapt and survive.

I myself have never manipulated (I will the next season) and I've tanked 2 times in 2 years. My champions league is filled with higher level teams and tankers. even thou I did not do any of the things that you deem bad I still got an unfair draw (we have had many discussion about plus 1 competitions).

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast