Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree54Likes

Thread: Why's everyone complaining?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    @po_zdrach
    your statement and position was a little surprise for me.
    I mean (if I remember well) you were more "orthodox" player (against tanking or manipulating).
    Now you 're saying that copying this Vietnamese style of training it's a sign of "Good", "experienced", "dedicated", "clever gamer" ?

Ok, I understand this from Hairdryer, madflo or Kaizer , they are more "free style" players.
    (no offense, I believe all of you are great players)
    HairDryer and dave1311 like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

so i think, manipulating the draw also can be considered as clever gamer

Quote Originally Posted by adifairus View Post
    so i think, manipulating the draw also can be considered as clever gamer
    The point here is, that this is the reason why so many people still playing, despite the years and some updates....

One can like more or less the AvQ manipulations, or the Tanking... but too this is what eliminates the excuse of those who say that, "nordeus only wants the money"...because nope, one lose money, without know the system and "because wants really"... cause tha game give so many resources and margin to keep a good team each season...

Knowledge makes you better, worst manager? smart? makes you win titles with less value?... the only opinion that matters, is the one that each one have.

yes, it's a "clever" management to avoid the +1 oppo obstacles.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    @po_zdrach
    your statement and position was a little surprise for me.
    I mean (if I remember well) you were more "orthodox" player (against tanking or manipulating).
    Now you 're saying that copying this Vietnamese style of training it's a sign of "Good", "experienced", "dedicated", "clever gamer" ?

Ok, I understand this from Hairdryer, madflo or Kaizer , they are more "free style" players.
    (no offense, I believe all of you are great players)
    You are right Nik, I am against tanking or manipulating because I think this is so unrealistic, but training wasn't like this. I will try explain.

Lets say that this is not game and we manage real teams (this is football manager game and should be closer to reality).

In first case (tanking) all season we force our players to play like idiots (just imagine - they stand on two flanks of the pitch and wait our opponent score more goals) and in next season they are stronger. This is ****!

In second case (training problem) we train our attackers to attack, our defenders to defend and our midfielders to make the game. Now we have to train our defenders to score goals...

One more thing - I manipulate my team quality, but know that this is wrong and unrealistic, so I vote for resolve this problem.

In other words - there are two bigger problems (tanking and quality manipulation) but Nordeus decided to broke training sistem. For this reasson I am angry.

Quote Originally Posted by po_zdrach View Post
    In second case (training problem) we train our attackers to attack, our defenders to defend and our midfielders to make the game. Now we have to train our defenders to score goals...
    Reading this I hear like a buzz the word... stero- i i i i i -dzzz lol

The point is, that the game have some limits to work, and and a 1% + 2000% or 1% + 340% breaks the simulation, doing a excessive decompensation that can be of just 1 skill to create a definitive differance to face players of same AvQ.
    For a game that has been justifying the conversion of the manual cones allocation to a auto allocation aiming that "the real players do not save the results of the 5.000 flexions they do as cones to be gathered and added when they want as if are cones"...
    Allow those limits when the main star is regulated -limited since the V.1 till 9, not 18- is a nonsense...

But well, everyone have it's own idea of how the game should be, so... now thats what we have for all, and the old managers that had the chance to reach high skills will have a advantage over the new players during some months... let's deal with the idea. lol

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Reading this I hear like a buzz the word... stero- i i i i i -dzzz lol
    You mean that my English is broken or I am talking stupid things?

Nevermind. You are right that everyone has it's own idea of how the game should be. I know that I will find my way to win. Good luck!
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by po_zdrach View Post
    You mean that my English is broken or I am talking stupid things?

Nevermind. You are right that everyone has it's own idea of how the game should be. I know that I will find my way to win. Good luck!
    No no, in absolue, all respect man. Just as I see the overdimension of skills, for me the non limitation, if I have to compare it with something -now that you compared things in the last post, like tanking with player doing the idiot which is a good point- this situation is like when someone dedicated to the sport inject or drinks steroids...

no @po_zdrach
    I guess s Khris (as I) believe that this is more like abusing the system (found a "hole"), than the correct, the logic, the wise way of training the players.

What I asked here
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...l-trained.html

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by adifairus View Post
    having 1% gray skill and 300++ white skill is not cheating, everybody can do it including you,

whether upselling or train 3* 18 yr/o from auction or free from youth and when level up, those gray skill will reduce to 1%

is it cheating? no, it require effort.
    Technically isn't cheating but people can take the advantage of it and create "mutants". Indeed having 1% skill on some attributes and 300% on others doesn't look good at all.

If the developers plan to fix this then we will have an exploit less so congrats to them!
    Last edited by PricopGeorgeCătălin; 04-22-2018 at 09:04 PM.
    dave1311 likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234