Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree54Likes

Thread: Why's everyone complaining?

Yes Kenotic I think we should leave John alone just ignore him.
    Have fun John......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Addicted
    Break your chains , stop playing this **** and don't spend your time to argue on ****ness .
    Be ready for the summer , sun , girls and sex lol
    The fun is gone ! After nearly 5 years in spending too much times , effort and strategy for this game and being ruined by noobs and poor devs , the decision is very easy to take!

PS : i am trying to search a new game ^^
    Last edited by Kaizer Franz; 04-20-2018 at 10:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by John Grant View Post
    I see the usual gang of veteran players are on your trail, this is common strategy from them if anyone dares to upset their known truths. These veterans have worked the game out , either by themselves or by borrowed intelligence , and they live within the flaws in the game system and call themselves professional managers because of it. If you look at their records they have each "won" umpteen trebles with teams full of mutants who they play in manipulated leagues and they think they are fantastic because of this. By the way Gobobo , mutant players , manipulated draws/leagues/cups and even tanking are not illegal in this game at the moment so it is not considered cheating.
    These same professional managers get their jollies by creating mutants, beating opponents 10-0 every game and winning meaningless trophies. Personally I dont find the fun in what they do and never will but they do and they will defend the way they play wholeheartedly and with passion and to them any other way of playing is just wasting time. They can be quite savage in their treatment of anyone who wants to stop or alter the way they play and they dont bother to ask if what they do is in the best interests of the game as a whole. They dont ask because they dont care , all they seem to care about is the little brag lines at the bottom of their posts such is the lowliness of their self esteem.
    Anyway do yourself a favour and dont try to argue with them , it just attracts more of them. Say what you need to say and leave it said. Also the ignore button is your friend lol.
    I 'm not against this change as I don't like this or any other kind of "mutants" but ok, every one has the right to agree or disagree.
    But why are you talking with that way for other members ?
    Previous time when I said the word "Zealots" of T11 you didn't like it.
    How can you accuse others as "cheaters" when you have 5 accounts and you are using an emulatior for farming packs ?
    This is not even legit.
    HairDryer likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by KenoticFC View Post
    Gobobo, I have no problem with you or your opinion. I used to be against a lot of other managers opinion during the time the new transfer market was introduced. The difference was I did not call anybody who thought differently a cheater and an exploiter like Mr. Grant. At this point Im really apathetic towards the game in general. My point is this game will never be fair or realistic for everyone at the same time. What sets a manager apart is discovering things like this, otherwise the game is pure simulation luck.
    Thanks, I feel the same. Play the ball, not the man eh? People are free to find and exploit weaknesses in this game, I understand that's half of the fun. I'm fairly new to the game, compared to most, so I'm still enjoying finding good players and developing a balanced team which will perform well. Not great, apart from a few seasons ago when everything just 'clicked' and I got a treble. Like ManU back when Scholes and Solskar and Sheringham won it. I'm a 'Pool fan but that night was a glorious event. Even better because we beat a German team (childish, yes, but still it was as good as the 5-0 when England beat Germany).

Anyway, the good times are made even better when you go through a season with no chance of even a double. This season I'm 17-0-1, so I'm in first place, right? No. A Dutch team which is 15% better than mine is 18-0-0 as they beat me at home. Champions League I'm in the 1/4 finals and I'll probably face the same team in the Final. Cup? Semi-final first leg down 4-1 to the same team! Arhhhggg!

I saw this after the first week of this season, so have been concentrating on the next season. I swear Nordeus thought I'd pay out big money to improve my team, as if I could beat this one team I'd be on for a treble. I paid out before, so I see their algorithm's logic. Instead I'm saving rests every day, finding 18 y/o players who I'll train really hard early next season, I'm 14 points ahead of the third-placed team in my league so no chance I won't qualify for the CL next season. Biding my time, building a strong base, no short cuts. Also now waiting to see how this new adaption in training develops. We in the Top Eleven universe live in interesting times.
    HairDryer likes this.

i didn't know there is "professional manager" term in the mobile game

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    yes, the Indonesian sellers.
    Some of them (or some Vietnamese) can earn more from TE11 than their (whatever) jobs.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by adifairus View Post
    i didn't know there is "professional manager" term in the mobile game
    "professional manager" is a level unlocked only once the mamma say that you did a great job in that match. Or yes when you bring money back home training T11 accounts as who trains pokemons.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    "professional manager" is a level unlocked only once the mamma say that you did a great job in that match. Or yes when you bring money back home training T11 accounts as who trains pokemons.
    Yes, "professional manager" isn't correct definition for online game. "Good", "experienced", "dedicated", "clever gamer" are more correct, but all of us understand what he mean - in this game there were knowing managers who train correct their players and others who didn't. Now everyone of us is equal - mediocre.
    HairDryer likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    yes, the Indonesian sellers.
    Some of them (or some Vietnamese) can earn more from TE11 than their (whatever) jobs.
    SE Asia has some truly horrific working conditions for many (most?) young males. 14 hour days on your feet with little in the way of mental stimulation, no health care, abusive managers, then they go home to sleep in a shantytown with little help from anyone. Everyone else is in as bad or worse situation and also trying to just survive, so your support network is near zero.

And we're complaining about a game on our expensive phones...
    Last edited by Gobobo; 04-20-2018 at 03:34 PM.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    so your support network is near zero.
    And we're complaining about a game on our expensive phones...
    that's so true

but at some point, people should take their fate in their hands
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast