Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree62Likes

Thread: Why is it still allowed that managers play with mutants like FK Zvejnieks?

Quote Originally Posted by buzzards View Post
    Why is it still allowed that managers play with mutants and make TopEleven a farce?
    Why is Roger Federer still allowed to play and make tennis a farce? Why is Barcelona?.. Usain Bolt?..

Cry more >_>
    It wasn't our day.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxcatl View Post
    Why is Roger Federer still allowed to play and make tennis a farce? Why is Barcelona?.. Usain Bolt?..

Cry more >_>
    Lol, he is not answering, a lot of people answered him, and he didn't show anymore, like the trolls, they show up once and then they go back under the bridge again, lol
    Last edited by Vernie83; 04-24-2018 at 06:42 PM. Reason: Miss

Quote Originally Posted by Vernie83 View Post
    Lol, he is not answering, a lot of people answered him, and he didn't show anymore, like the trolls, they show up once and then they go back under the bridge again, lol
    Troll..........................look in the mirror Vernie ..........see the troll ?

Quote Originally Posted by John Grant View Post
    Troll..........................look in the mirror Vernie ..........see the troll ?
    More dots!
    HairDryer likes this.
    It wasn't our day.

In fact Nordeus already have the solution to combat mutant player. They come daily and all balance skill go get them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    In fact Nordeus already have the solution to combat mutant player. They come daily and all balance skill go get them.

i don't think so, because they target to sell this daily player to the lazy rich manager

while mutant trainer is a hardwork type manager and maybe rich maybe not

This is not in any way a killer mutant. Not at all - it's even more a mutant - there can not be such a real person - because it can not be both smart, fast, strong - and yet for all possible skills. Most likely this is a genetic mutant from their parents.
    Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post

------
    #lacedaemon_xxx #normandie_niemen

Quote Originally Posted by lalexrus View Post
    This is not in any way a killer mutant. Not at all - it's even more a mutant - there can not be such a real person - because it can not be both smart, fast, strong - and yet for all possible skills. Most likely this is a genetic mutant from their parents.
    Exactly! That’s how they want us to train our player Nordeus mutant.

[QUOTE=Der_Ryan_M;517889]Lazy people use it to complain about stuff and piss of active players.

Don't be conceited. I am not at all lazy. But I am neither unemployed nor life from social security nor am I a lonely nerd. I have an exciting job and family with children.
    jarharnamme likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Vernie83 View Post
    Oh Vernie83. My compliment to you. It is always good to have prejudices and make stupid comments. That keeps you in your lonely box. But you feel SOOOO much better than others.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast