Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree62Likes

Thread: Why is it still allowed that managers play with mutants like FK Zvejnieks?

Quote Originally Posted by Toxcatl View Post
    Why is Roger Federer still allowed to play and make tennis a farce? Why is Barcelona?.. Usain Bolt?..
    This for sure, Toxcatl, you are not a modern mutant of Einstein, Kant or Hegel. These manipulation-managers are far away from a fair and highly skilled player like Roger Federer and a century genius like Usain Bolt.

Quote Originally Posted by mcdoomer View Post
    You have 11 teams? TMFT Syndrome, mate
    TMFT Syndrome? I think it is more NFIRW (= no friends in the real word)

Quote Originally Posted by Kto View Post
    Why is it still allowed that managers with IQ under 50 play this game?
    I wonder why managers with less then 30 IQ can write. Do you have someone who does it for you?

Quote Originally Posted by buzzards View Post
    I wonder why managers with less then 30 IQ can write. Do you have someone who does it for you?
    Siri in iOS does not have IQ at all, but it can talk and write. I think that from the point of view of Nordeus - Siri - a vivid example of mutants.
    HairDryer likes this.
    ------
    #lacedaemon_xxx #normandie_niemen

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Ok guys, let's stop it right here.

I don't want to close this thread but if personal comments continue, I 'll have to do it.
    We can go on only with arguments from now on.

First of all @buzzards, you started a thread with an "impressive title and then you disappeared so you gave space for comments that belong to other threads (or nowhere - lol).
    Ok, so what do you think or you should do if you were a nord-dev about your question ?
    Why is it still allowed that managers play with mutants like FK Zvejnieks?
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Ok guys, let's stop it right here.

I don't want to close this thread but if personal comments continue, I 'll have to do it.
    We can go on only with arguments from now on.

First of all @buzzards, you started a thread with an "impressive title and then you disappeared so you gave space for comments that belong to other threads (or nowhere - lol).
    Ok, so what do you think or you should do if you were a nord-dev about your question ?
    Why is it still allowed that managers play with mutants like FK Zvejnieks?
    For me, in relation to the specific issue of 18yo mutants 1%/340% created using multiple accounts via negotiations which I understand can still be done I have 1 simple question;

Is it reasonable in a video game to expect users to run multiple accounts to be successful?

If the use of this weakness in the system became so widespread that only by using the same technique could you be successful then the game would eventually collapse in my opinion.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    jarharnamme likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    for me @rogerniceguy this case is close for every one (I mean us, the forum members-players).
    Everybody accepts that this is abusing of the system.
    No need to say the same things again and again.

But you can have players 21-22 y.o. or older, with 340-1%. without abusing.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    For me, in relation to the specific issue of 18yo mutants 1%/340% created using multiple accounts via negotiations which I understand can still be done I have 1 simple question;

Is it reasonable in a video game to expect users to run multiple accounts to be successful?

If the use of this weakness in the system became so widespread that only by using the same technique could you be successful then the game would eventually collapse in my opinion.

1. a lot of accounts can not be deleted for one simple reason - owners - real (physical) people can be different.1
    2. As the reason that is called that one can not limit (anyway) negotiations - the income of Nordeus. Personally, I think that if the game is excellent - that is, there are many ways to restore the revenue from the negotiations (and at the same time do not deal with the mutants that Nordeus offers for 1000 tokens).
    3. By itself, the division into "dark" and "light" skills leads to the fact that this can be manipulated. But it is logical to assume that the solution to this problem can not be a introduction of a training system that does not allow the necessary skills not to raise above unnecessary ones. It's enough just to hide the "dark" skills of players for both the user and the game engine (that is, remove all from the calculation of matches-although in theory they should not be used)
    ------
    #lacedaemon_xxx #normandie_niemen

Famous
    Yes I agree players age and have those abilities. I have some players like that who have naturally developed that way although the new training system will stunt that to make players a little more naturally balanced. My point is the upselling abuse has been supported by many forumers and my last understanding was the loophole is still open to be exploited. I find this disappointing as this should be the priority over the actual training rebalancing. If not fixed then a suggestion to fix would be various as suggested already such as limit negotiation of a player to 1 move a season to reduce how far they can move up the tree.
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    for me @rogerniceguy this case is close for every one (I mean us, the forum members-players).
    Everybody accepts that this is abusing of the system.
    No need to say the same things again and again.

But you can have players 21-22 y.o. or older, with 340-1%. without abusing.

Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    Yes I agree players age and have those abilities. I have some players like that who have naturally developed that way although the new training system will stunt that to make players a little more naturally balanced. My point is the upselling abuse has been supported by many forumers and my last understanding was the loophole is still open to be exploited. I find this disappointing as this should be the priority over the actual training rebalancing. If not fixed then a suggestion to fix would be various as suggested already such as limit negotiation of a player to 1 move a season to reduce how far they can move up the tree.

why you think upselling is considered abuse?

then, how about downselling? is it considered abuse also?

and why do you think i should not buy a player from lower level league to play in my higher level league?

i will train him anyway to suit to play in my league level, is there anything wrong with it? i don't think so
    Last edited by adifairus; 04-25-2018 at 02:07 PM.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast