Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree206Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Announcement] Server Release 15th May - Upcoming Changes

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    AVQ limit, not single attributes limit.

Like in the previous versions, when the max. was 10* -1SP and once there the players did not gain.
    My bad...

you should absolutely work on searching association guys, filters etc

Outrageous!!! ... Every update is even worse than previous!!! ... You are so greedy from Nordeus, I don't have any words to describe how angry I am! You ruined the game, because of your greedines!!!
    Last edited by Parvanov; 05-15-2018 at 11:06 AM.

So using Hold The Line as an example (2.25 condition loss with two GK skills and two outfield skills), which of the following applies:

The way it is now... 1.125 each to marking and positioning (assuming it's a defender so white skills) or 0.5625 each to marking and positioning and 1.125 wasted?

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Savage_1 View Post
    So using Hold The Line as an example (2.25 condition loss with two GK skills and two outfield skills), which of the following applies:

The way it is now... 1.125 each to marking and positioning (assuming it's a defender so white skills) or 0.5625 each to marking and positioning and 1.125 wasted?
    It's what I asked yesterday, but no official answer. As Sausy referred only to GK training, in theory the other drills should'nt be modified. Otherwise the most of the drills would become inefficient...

Enviado de meu Lenovo A6020l36 usando Tapatalk

Apprentice
    Great Nordeus, another useless update.

You are continuing to fix unnecessary things instead of solving more important problems, like tankers, draw manipulation, cup and CL against players +1, absent manager of weaker team that win matches against a manager that follow the match with 15% of friends bonus possession.

But nothing, you change formation screen, you change training system, you change what you should not.

Every recent update, has increased the numbers of players? I think NO.
    asmartins likes this.

This is the real problem, not the training. When are they going to analyze?
    Example and analysis of a top 1 player.

[Announcement] Server Release 15th May - Upcoming Changes-sem-t%C3%ADtulo1.jpg

[Announcement] Server Release 15th May - Upcoming Changes-status1.png

[Announcement] Server Release 15th May - Upcoming Changes-status2.png

[Announcement] Server Release 15th May - Upcoming Changes-status3.png

Hello,

I have this player:

[Announcement] Server Release 15th May - Upcoming Changes-screenshot-2018-5-15-play-top-eleven-football-manager.jpg

When I trained 5x GK + 1 Gym afterwards the last days, he got ~1-2% in strength and fitness every time.

When I now train him gym he actually gains no % at all. I just wasted some greens to test this. What is this? Dude, his stats are 200%, this is not even close to max 340% and he gains nothing??? Also his other skills are not that low compared to 200%. What have you done?

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Hello,

I have this player:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot-2018-5-15 Play - Top Eleven - Be a Football Manager.jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	41.6 KB 
ID:	100729

When I trained 5x GK + 1 Gym afterwards the last days, he got ~1-2% in strength and fitness every time.

When I now train him gym he actually gains no % at all. I just wasted some greens to test this. What is this? Dude, his stats are 200%, this is not even close to max 340% and he gains nothing??? Also his other skills are not that low compared to 200%. What have you done?
    Don't you struggle man, T11 is not answering, because that will mean the end of the dark ages for Nordeus, and that just can't be
    Conrad Bekker likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    @Der_Ryan_M
    what is he earning if you set 5X Press the play ?

* only one training is not accurate - must give 4-5 times and see the avg
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 05-15-2018 at 05:46 PM.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast