Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Like Tree206Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Announcement] Server Release 15th May - Upcoming Changes

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by a.gavrilin View Post
    So I see all this thing as follow - the aim of Nordeus now is to make absolutely equal (just like twins) players. Because if you try to develop 1 skill you need you will automatically develop the skill you don't need. So as the result all the players will be the same having +/- 10% gap between all the skills. Now the question is simple - why do we need so many skills if in the end each player of any team will have the same % in each line?

I don't mind changes to help the game overcome cheating but I don't want changes which kill the unique features of the game
    I said it somewhere after the last update, that introduced "hidden" limits on skills. And I'll say it again (exactly as you have just done). In 8-10 seasons the only difference between teams will be because of the amount of real money spent to buy tokens to buy scout, recommended or daily players.
    Anyone who doesn't spend won't win.
    Iridensys and Conrad Bekker like this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Previously if you used GK training on a non-goalkeeper, the player would lose condition but would retain some 'hidden' training boost that would be released when you next trained them with a normal training drill.

Goalkeeper Training only trains Goalkeeper white skills:

Attachment 100671Attachment 100673

With the new update, if you include Goalkeeper Training in a set of drills, and non-GK players are trained with that set of drills, then the non-GK players will still lose 3% Condition for the Goalkeeper Training drill but will not gain the 'hidden' training boost.
    That's fine, clear. My doubt is if in a single drill Iike Hurdle jumps I will lose the 'hidden' training boost too and gain a total of 3,90 skill points instead of 5,20 skill point that I use to gain. If this will occur a lot of drills will be very inefficient. If the new uptade will regard exclusively GK training and not all the drills that trains GK attribute too, then it will be fine, or less worse

Quote Originally Posted by LOS ABRANTES FC View Post
    That's fine, clear. My doubt is if in a single drill Iike Hurdle jumps I will lose the 'hidden' training boost too and gain a total of 3,90 skill points instead of 5,20 skill point that I use to gain. If this will occur a lot of drills will be very inefficient. If the new uptade will regard exclusively GK training and not all the drills that trains GK attribute too, then it will be fine, or less worse
    The other drills that would also train GK-only skills shouldn't be changed. In your example (Hurdle Jumps), the player would only have got the 1.73 for the skills that he has, and the GK skill one would be ignored. That should also be the case after the new update.

However, we will only know whether anything has changed by experimentation, unless Nordeus suddenly become extremely helpful and tell us whether they have changed things.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Really happy on the level cap. Really will help slow down tankers. But still I find tanking to be one of the most annoying things about top eleven, it ticks me off to see people on my friends list doing it.

If you (Nordeus) can please find a way to slow this down, or even stop a large percentage of it. You could add relegation (though this will cause a lot of complications with whatever algorithm you use to calculate who goes in which league), or you could study a couple of accounts you find to be tanking and study how they place their formations and then use that to find teams that are tanking (I'm pretty sure you and I can agree that 8 MCs 1 DMC and 1 AMC isn't a normal formation).
    rogerniceguy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    Same here. Time saver. I guess it was being used in upselling to mutate. So another side affect of upselling is remedied by hurting ordinary users.

1. Remove upselling by limitation of negotiations to sell to same level or lower (ban sale to higher).

2. Improve training to reduce number of button presses to power train a player. Far too cumbersome even using gk drills.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Does any moderator know if Nordeus has knowledge of the upselling practice and if it is on the radar for correction ?. It is no use limiting the overall quality by 180% if there are players with 70% overall quality and attributes at 340%. Just look at the top 1 of the Association.
    khris and jarharnamme like this.

Famous
    They are definitely aware. But so far the fixes are not attacking the real mutant problem created by upselling effectively. Guess it's more complicated than we all think
    Quote Originally Posted by asmartins View Post
    Does any moderator know if Nordeus has knowledge of the upselling practice and if it is on the radar for correction ?. It is no use limiting the overall quality by 180% if there are players with 70% overall quality and attributes at 340%. Just look at the top 1 of the Association.
    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

VIP
    I need an explanation about 180% limit... A player has fitness at 170% and speed at 178% and I train him 6 "long runs" and then he gains +2% fitness and +2% speed from it ... Before next training round he will have fitness at 172% and speed at 180%... If I repeat previous 6 "long runs", does that mean he will get +4% to fitness and +0% to speed, or he will just get +2% to fitness and and +2% will be wasted, 'cause speed is at the 180% limit?

Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    I need an explanation about 180% limit... A player has fitness at 170% and speed at 178% and I train him 6 "long runs" and then he gains +2% fitness and +2% speed from it ... Before next training round he will have fitness at 172% and speed at 180%... If I repeat previous 6 "long runs", does that mean he will get +4% to fitness and +0% to speed, or he will just get +2% to fitness and and +2% will be wasted, 'cause speed is at the 180% limit?
    AVQ limit, not single attributes limit.

Like in the previous versions, when the max. was 10* -1SP and once there the players did not gain.

I use GK training all this while I didn’t know I cheat.
    You have change a lot in the training system because of cheat and explain bla bla bla. You don’t even mention about upselling and avoid those questions. What is holding you back? I assume upselling is benefiting your greed with the amount of greens use and something else I don’t know?
    Clearly you not fixing instead you destroying this game. NONSENSE!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

- For GK, Is "Goalkeeper Training" the only useful one? Since other trainings are mixed with outfield player's attributes, so it will be wasteful to do that.
    - Can you make it easier and more simple to train a very easy training. Six of them only 4.5% condition. For example, after doing the session, under the 4 training percentage gears, you can add a repeat option. Just like the group training. So we will not have to click select players, click done on player selection and click start training. It will be two less clicks while staying at the same page.
    Last edited by dopey; 05-15-2018 at 08:10 AM.
    HairDryer likes this.

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast