Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree206Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Announcement] Server Release 15th May - Upcoming Changes

Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer Franz View Post
    Right again but i will not wait . I made a choice ! It is the right moment for me . Nordeus give me the good reasons to do it .
    I am not encouraging others members to do like me . Just my point of view .
    Me to lvl 50 but its good now its the end for me to

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk

I take great pride in training and today update just eliminate all the fun in doing that. Players now gain very little points through training if at all. Call it greed or whatever you want but I think overall Nordeus is pushing in the wrong direction as not only me but my friend in the association are very disappointed in this latest move. Very soon, the league are full of alike players in alike team around 80-110% and those who win are those who pay, a lot.
    I quit. This is the last season for me
    That is 4 paying account for you Nordeus as I spend to keep my teams in top shape each month.
    So here is to Jeeves all Sausy and other moderators: you are so full of yourself, you kill the game and the fan base.
    Very soon you will be out of work too. Who will pay to play this garrbage?
    Conrad Bekker and Agger99 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by CSGFC View Post
    I take great pride in training and today update just eliminate all the fun in doing that. Players now gain very little points through training if at all. Call it greed or whatever you want but I think overall Nordeus is pushing in the wrong direction as not only me but my friend in the association are very disappointed in this latest move. Very soon, the league are full of alike players in alike team around 80-110% and those who win are those who pay, a lot.
    I quit. This is the last season for me
    That is 4 paying account for you Nordeus as I spend to keep my teams in top shape each month.
    So here is to Jeeves all Sausy and other moderators: you are so full of yourself, you kill the game and the fan base.
    Very soon you will be out of work too. Who will pay to play this garrbage?
    Sorry to correct you this update have nothing to do with Sausy Jeeves and the moderator. They just pass instructions given by the Greedy Nordeus they too feel the pain I’m sure. Cheers man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apprentice
    Cheat? I paid money to train my players because it was fun to train. Since they have made the change, I have stopped training players except for the required practice. It seems my 18 year old fast trainers now train like old veterans.
    Conrad Bekker and grubi125 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    I have the sensation that many players did not remember the old game limits xDDDD that were not limits... were the normal behaviors of the game in it's golden age.... :')
    I remember this "golden age", but training process was boring. Now we do not need different training drills, only 3 kinds - easy, normal and hard... as in past.
    HairDryer likes this.

Dreamer
    Damn... Spent 20 rest doing gk train from my midfild... Didnt read this yesterday... Now training become so hard
    Bunzo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    @Der_Ryan_M
    what is he earning if you set 5X Press the play ?

* only one training is not accurate - must give 4-5 times and see the avg
    I trained Gym around 10 Times 6x so I wasted around 10-15 greens and he did not gain a single %. Press the Play he gains a little. Fast counter a lot. So far so good, I‘m fine with spending more greens when a skill is already high but no gain at all with 60 Gyms when skills are only around 200%?

I‘m not gonna spend any money on training anymore, it is no fun. Unless something changes the game will be dead for me...
    Makrem likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    I have the sensation that many players did not remember the old game limits xDDDD that were not limits... were the normal behaviors of the game in it's golden age.... :')
    I remember that era but think the game was kind of boring during those years. It was a PVE type game mostly, as seldom played a skilled active manager. I prefer a PVP environment where I get tested against first class managers, which can only be done through the associations feature.
    Level 40 Manager

Dreamer
    Oh man... Any tips for effective training now? Used to use gk training... Now no idea at all

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by CSGFC View Post
    Training is death and this game is soon history.
    Just spend 40% condition on my entire team as I don't have another match for nearly a day. Only the 18 y.o. guys gain a few points. Guys from 20-22 gained NOTHING. I am using mixed exercise, no GK training involved.
    Another problem.

Often a training session doesn't give anything.

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast