Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree206Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Announcement] Server Release 15th May - Upcoming Changes

Famous
    And this is the question! Is there now a % difference between the 3 types of drill past which point no gains are made?
    Try fast counter attack. I bet he gains 4 skill points for every 18% condition loss.
    Or,
    Do we have to use a mixture of different drills in every training session?
    Last edited by Altiplano; 05-15-2018 at 06:31 PM. Reason: Another question

Hi, I'm new to the game (level 3). Is there any other trick to training players quickly?

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Deta fc View Post
    Hi, I'm new to the game (level 3). Is there any other trick to training players quickly?
    Right now, no!
    Bunzo and Altiplano like this.

Guys, training system is dead after update before this (most stupid update EVER). Last update just remove one bug and I think that this is fair. It is not suppose to train your players in this way (GK training). Be cool and accept that - all fun of training was ended two weeks ago. The end!
    Last edited by po_zdrach; 05-15-2018 at 07:56 PM.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Deta fc View Post
    Truth? You are probably training your players better than I am at the moment.
    Level 3? Get out whilst you can!
    lespa likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Hello,

I have this player:

Attachment 100729

When I trained 5x GK + 1 Gym afterwards the last days, he got ~1-2% in strength and fitness every time.

When I now train him gym he actually gains no % at all. I just wasted some greens to test this. What is this? Dude, his stats are 200%, this is not even close to max 340% and he gains nothing??? Also his other skills are not that low compared to 200%. What have you done?
    Remember that I explained how the system works in the official thread of the training changes update (the previous one, not this)
    and each skill is regulated by itself.

The exponential reducion of training XP in each level shows it's effect with 11* skills...
    Last edited by khris; 05-15-2018 at 09:21 PM.

Training is death and this game is soon history.
    Just spend 40% condition on my entire team as I don't have another match for nearly a day. Only the 18 y.o. guys gain a few points. Guys from 20-22 gained NOTHING. I am using mixed exercise, no GK training involved.

Addicted
    I am not watching videos since a few weeks . Since today i will not train my players at all because they gain nothing .
    Just waiting my players retirement to leave this kind of game which has become a big joke !
    I have much important project in real life than spending my time on this **** .
    Open your eyes !
    Last edited by Kaizer Franz; 05-15-2018 at 09:48 PM.

Famous
    Well, I love this game. I really want to see it continue to thrive.

Have an ominous feeling about its future. The average manager probably doesn't spend much time on the forum, if they visit it at all. The average token buyer, do they visit the forum? If they don't speak English were do they get their information?

We're going to have many confused managers I think whom don't understand the first thing about exploiting, mutant players, etc... that will become confused and frustrated due to skills not adding, sudden increase in troll results due to skills flatlined, etc...

I understand the need to go after mutants, but don't punish the innocent because the actions of a few guilty. I am watching a large uptick in troll results in my league, cl and cup relative to seasons past. Pretty sure nordeus changed the game mechanics to flush out mutancy but several managers w/o mutants are being caught in the crosshairs.
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 05-15-2018 at 10:13 PM.
    Altiplano and lespa like this.

I have the sensation that many players did not remember the old game limits xDDDD that were not limits... were the normal behaviors of the game in it's golden age.... :')

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast