Page 15 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
Like Tree166Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] International Cup Preparation Phase - Live NOW

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido van den Berg View Post
    No new players are rewarded after repeating the game against Japan. I tried it twice. Of course I won both games. I contacted support for this.
    hmm, I led til the 90th minute when japan equalised, it's like they don't want you to build your squad, haven't beaten any team at 1st attempt, drew 3-3 with Nigeria then beat them 6-0 and 2-0, lost to Australia 2-0 then beat them 7-2, now 1-1 with japan
    pnr8555 likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido van den Berg View Post
    I have 2 devices, one with and one without adds. They use the same WiFi network. It seems completely random...
    Then it proved not my connection probs coz never had problem before. This only occure once the **** update was downloaded yesterday.

I regret downloaded it but hv no choice. Today still the same could not view any ads. Im really fedup with norda$$ team they simply ignoring players disgruntled reports!!!

Guys players are showing they are 5 years old lol. I cant upload right now.
    USARABAT likes this.

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #144
    Quote Originally Posted by KenoticFC View Post
    Guys players are showing they are 5 years old lol. I cant upload right now.
    Hey Kenotic, this should be fixed. But please let me know if you're still experiencing this.
    KenoticFC likes this.

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #145
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    It better be the same team
    Im not mucking about with a new one each competition
    Your squad stays the same for all competitions, except for the players you would add to your club team should you win the tournament.

You can of course replay countries during the 2nd Preparation Phase and add new players that way.
    Bunzo likes this.

Famous
    Any news on the draw parameters please sausy. At least confirmation if totally random or based on quality?
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Your squad stays the same for all competitions, except for the players you would add to your club team should you win the tournament.

You can of course replay countries during the 2nd Preparation Phase and add new players that way.
    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Reece p FC View Post
    hmm, I led til the 90th minute when japan equalised, it's like they don't want you to build your squad, haven't beaten any team at 1st attempt, drew 3-3 with Nigeria then beat them 6-0 and 2-0, lost to Australia 2-0 then beat them 7-2, now 1-1 with japan
    Yep. This could bring out the p*** literally. Just like those other mobile games with levels and trying to complete the maximum stars in that level.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    Yep. This could bring out the p*** literally. Just like those other mobile games with levels and trying to complete the maximum stars in that level.
    I'm getting this alot today. Lots of late equalisers. Predictable. Hooked us all in now like fish lol

Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    Any news on the draw parameters please sausy. At least confirmation if totally random or based on quality?

I hope he will not say that the group draw will be based on quality or random..no more manipulation lol
    Bunzo likes this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    I hope he will not say that the group draw will be based on quality or random..no more manipulation lol
    What I want to know is whether the preparation period and spending time and resources and real money to improve team is worthwhile. If same quality draw then it's a whole big scam

madflo19 and Bunzo like this.

Page 15 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast