Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 7.0 - 22nd of May

Addicted
    What's the deal with friendly matches?

It seems the only friendly matches I can arrange, and not on my friends list. It will let me arrange the match, and tell me its all booked and that, but then game doesn't appear in my fixture list, neither does it play. This has gone on for over 2 days now, and is a real pain as I use friendly matches as a source of training, especially now in pre season.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by StarlingCF View Post

It seems the only friendly matches I can arrange, and not on my friends list. It will let me arrange the match, and tell me its all booked and that, but then game doesn't appear in my fixture list, neither does it play. This has gone on for over 2 days now, and is a real pain as I use friendly matches as a source of training, especially now in pre season.
    I’ve been able to schedule and play friendlies (well Saturday I did 3, didn’t try again Sunday) but I’m barely getting any training points (3 friendlies played, grand total of 8 skill points gained among the 11 players x 3 games).

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Jernet View Post
    The game play experience is totally ruined after the update, and the bugs are really insane:

Half time occurs twice in every match (at least in league, cup, friendlies, and the new internationals).

During matches, you can only use bonus once (after that the buttons become unavailable).

Substitutes don’t use any energy when you bring them on during matches (you dont need to fix that bug, Nordeus).

I just played a friendly, and after 29 minutes in that game it said that it was the end of the 90 minutes, and that players were preparing for penalty shootout. After I waited a bit, the game continued from the 29th minute and had the usual two half times. After 90 minutes, I won 4-0, after which the game asked me to select players for the penalty shootout, so that we could find a winner. After that I simply gave up, so I don’t know how the penalties ended ...
    UPDATE: The match ended 7-0 to me, and the three remaining goals were scored between the 69th and 79th minute of normal play. How they were scored I don’t know, because I swear that after final whistle at 90 minutes I won 4-0. But then of course there was the mystery penalty shootout, which may have resulted in time being turned back ...

Seen on iPad running iOS 11.3.1.

@Nordeus: When bugs are so insane, and at the same time so consistent, then please explain how you managed to NOT catch them in testing before you released this update.

I’m level 58, and I have never been closer to quitting T11, because there simply isn’t a game to play anymore. FIX IT NOW.
    yeah now i see somebody replying me and has face bugs same as me

Rookie
    Top eleven ruined the new update of world cup. The good thing is they bring new world cup tournament and bugs are free with them. also when i play away fixture my team didn't use away kit played with home kit. Today i notice in cup match away fixture.

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #35

We're looking into the issue with Friendlies now, Starling. I'll update when I hear from the team.
    StarlingCF likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Jernet View Post
    I just played a friendly, and after 29 minutes in that game it said that it was the end of the 90 minutes, and that players were preparing for penalty shootout. After I waited a bit, the game continued from the 29th minute and had the usual two half times. After 90 minutes, I won 4-0, after which the game asked me to select players for the penalty shootout, so that we could find a winner. After that I simply gave up, so I don’t know how the penalties ended ...
    UPDATE: The match ended 7-0 to me, and the three remaining goals were scored between the 69th and 79th minute of normal play. How they were scored I don’t know, because I swear that after final whistle at 90 minutes I won 4-0. But then of course there was the mystery penalty shootout, which may have resulted in time being turned back ...
    yeah, these time warps are wild. makes the matches interesting.

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #37
    Quote Originally Posted by skrrr View Post
    yeah, these time warps are wild. makes the matches interesting.
    Can you please send me via PM your Manager ID skrrr?

Banned
    hello, why after losing social games, takes morale from me? I played 6 friendly games, I was a guest, the matches were with much stronger opponents (level 6 vs level 18), thus I lost 6 morals in one day!

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #39

Update on Friendlies: the fix will be released tomorrow morning CEST. Thanks for reporting and apologies for inconvenience.
    StarlingCF likes this.

10.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #40
    [Official] Top Eleven 7.0 - 22nd of May-rests_forum.jpg

Hey Managers, a quick update.

Starting today, you'll earn an additional 3 rests for each win in the League!

This will last for the first 13 League matches of this season.
    casper™ likes this.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast