Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Like Tree321Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] International Cup #1 - Knockout Rounds ON!

Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    So you spent more tokens and you got the same quality players than if you would have bought 5 players with 69 tokens each.
    I can't belive it lol
    And two identical strikers offered....
    It is almost unbelievable
    madflo19 and Cope King like this.

Quote Originally Posted by po_zdrach View Post
    So let's make some calculations.

With my main team I invested about 500 tokens and greens, played I lot of game and reach 120% quality. Nice. With my test team (almost abandoned) i didn't invest anything, played about 10 matches just to test some tactics and reach 90% quality without any effort or tension. Now it is time for math. In my first team I meet 110% opponents, they are 9% weaker than me. In second team I meet 80% opponents, they are 11% weaker. So in others words, I pay for meet stronger opponents lol
    I invested about 2000 tokens and greens for 127% quality, i receive opponents between 125% and 135% loooooooooool
    My test team is 75% receive opponents between 65% and 78% with 0 green 0 token 0 prepare phase and if i decide now to invest only 500 token to this team it will be 110% and win the world cup easy, very easy.
    Thank you.
    rogerniceguy and Der_Ryan_M like this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Makrem View Post
    I invested about 2000 tokens and greens for 127% quality, i receive opponents between 125% and 135% loooooooooool
    My test team is 75% receive opponents between 65% and 78% with 0 green 0 token 0 prepare phase and if i decide now to invest only 500 token to this team it will be 110% and win the world cup easy, very easy.
    Thank you.
    Sadly predictable . Question - will nordeus program bot teams to buy players and improve %

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by rogerniceguy; 05-31-2018 at 04:07 PM.

Yes manipulation still works. What Nordeus should do to is stop the buying of player when tournament start. You only buy and prepare in the preparation phase.
    Just like in real Football you name your 25 squad not addition when tournament start. But Nordeus is all about money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Addicted
    Can anyone explain why on earth we need 2 days between the group matches? Players will be rested easily within a day. There is nothing to do in between, besides some quite useless trainings with very little revenue.

This is so boring....
    jarharnamme likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    It's me and few others who are not bots, about same quality.
    but I believe this bot S. Arab is the top dog

[Official] International Cup #1 - Knockout Rounds ON!-s-arab.jpg
    Bunzo likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Nordeus, you said that it will be good for us if we develop our team in prepare phase, but you lied. Shame on you Nordeus, shame on you!!!

Famous
    No benefit whatsoever. 9 days of wasted time and effort. Never mind resources and $$ for some.
    Nordeus, you said that it will be good for us if we develop our team in prepare phase, but you lied. Shame on you Nordeus, shame on you!!!

Famous
    Just scanned the 32 teams. I would say estimate 55% bot teams. Mainly the less fashionable nations shall we say in terms of football pedigree.

This needed to be 90%+ users with 1 or 2 bots to make up numbers where needed (ie. Total users divide by 32 doesn't go).

Multiple same countries allowed of course (display teams as main team name but use national strips and emblems). All 6 association members same event for fun.

And the prep phase to actually mean something be shorter and less time consuming and random.

Design the event gameplay user 1st. Revenue 2nd. Not the other way round.

Revenue generators being shirts emblems maybe. Any other non conning revenue generation ideas to reward development but be fair to users?

Last edited by rogerniceguy; 05-31-2018 at 04:53 PM.

In fact Nordeus said the exact opposit...
    At preparation face there was a hint telling you that you have already qualify and there is no reason to reach last opponent...
    Cope King likes this.

Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast