Page 26 of 34 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast
Like Tree321Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] International Cup #1 - Knockout Rounds ON!

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    wow
    Borat must add it to his anthem

I remembered this anthem being played at a victory ceremony in Kuwait back in 2012 lol.
    nikolgiorgos and Bunzo like this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

I won all three games in my group, yet this morning it says there are 10 days until the next competition?? I clearly qualified lol

Quote Originally Posted by Weealrfc View Post
    I won all three games in my group, yet this morning it says there are 10 days until the next competition?? I clearly qualified lol
    same Here. It says im at the knockout stage but it is letting play against norway/mexico/etc nonetheless. Just in 1 of my 2 accounts. The main one got into the knockout stage as well but has the match tomorrow and it wont let me play against the preparation phase countries.

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #254
    Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by RC.Lions View Post
    same Here. It says im at the knockout stage but it is letting play against norway/mexico/etc nonetheless. Just in 1 of my 2 accounts. The main one got into the knockout stage as well but has the match tomorrow and it wont let me play against the preparation phase countries.
    Hey Guys,

We had a small issue but it has been fixed now. If you advanced in the competition you should be able to see your knockout stage and your next match. Only if you're out of the competition then you should be able to see Preparation Phase again. Please let me know if this is the case.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lian View Post
    Hey Guys,

We had a small issue but it has been fixed now. If you advanced in the competition you should be able to see your knockout stage and your next match. Only if you're out of the competition then you should be able to see Preparation Phase again. Please let me know if this is the case.
    Lian, I sent you PM whit a issue
    Lian likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lian View Post
    Hey Guys,

Ahh it’s fixed now, perfect mate thankyou!
    Lian likes this.

Is this only for this summer or is it a permanent thing ? Can’t see why I should waste even more money on a three tournament comp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by TomRanger View Post
    Is this only for this summer or is it a permanent thing ? Can’t see why I should waste even more money on a three tournament comp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This could well be paving the way for TE2019 or TE2020. Gameplay change. Or at least a remodelling of associations in the future.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

And bots now plays normal formation with normal poscession once again. I'm only able to beat a bot Saudi Arabia by the score of 1-0, while other humans did it 4-0, 6-0.

This is getting ridiculous. Depending on how far I'll be able to get in this tournament, I'm about to decide my future on T11.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

11 vs 4 shots on target 65 vs 35 possesion still lost 2-1..... **** this **** man...

Page 26 of 34 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast