Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What the **** is this? Never seen befoee

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by StarmanNWC View Post
    Where this will confuse a few is that on the iPhone, negotiation isn't listed and you can't buy players that way. But your players can be affected by bids from other teams preventing you from adding skill points. Though obviously these players will have no clue as to why.

There are a lot of features yet to make the app, so it will be interesting to see how long it takes them.
    Interesting point you make. I haven't experienced it yet but i'm sure I will shortly. I have to use iphone at work and I can't reject the bids and can't assign skill points and the match is coming up.. Nordeus needs to figure that out.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    No bro, check it.

They're showing up because someone made an offer for them. All players with pending offers will show up on the negotations list regardless of skill level.

You can make an offer for a lot of players you can see (CL opponents, league opponents, cup opponents, friends, maybe even freinds opponents ... I don't know what the rule is though .. sometimes players of same skill level on same squad you can offer for one but not another ...

Also, I think only your reserve players (1 SP away from a star) show up on negotations list if they don't already have a pending offer.
    ~^~*~^~ My opinions are best when taken with a grain of salt. No iodine added. ~^~*~^~

Addicted
    "They're showing up because someone made an offer for them"

my neg list looks exactly like Morgan's...and i am on a server with people with level 6 (i am level 4, Dreamer) so there are much better players available on the server so ours aren't the best.
    Many of these players on the neg list are unbidded on. I just checked a 36 star guy, no bids. So he can't have shown up becoz someone just bidded on him (coz he's still on the neg list 10 min later without receiving bids)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123