Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree33Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 7.2.2 - 8th of June/4th of July

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi everyone,

On June 8th we released Top Eleven version 7.2 on all platforms: iOS, Android and web-browser. Please find the full change-log below to see the additions and improvements made with this most recent release:

NEW

• The International Cup trophy will be displayed in the new Trophy Room, which can be found in the Manager menu.
    • We've upgraded the rewards for the third International Cup: you will have a chance to win Legendary Jerseys and a Legendary Player (if you've won the first two International Cups). Don't miss out on these epic rewards!

IMPROVEMENT

• We've added another 'resting players' option to the International Cup: now you can watch video offers in International Cup physio center and National Team player popup screens.
    When will my country Nigeria be allow to make purchases with our naira debit cards?. Thanks

Rookie
    😂 bogus

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Because theres no 2% from sending thanks, basically. Is a simple message whet the other manager receives, no more.
    😂 bogus

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by CoachB View Post
    😂 bogus
    There's a 2% possession bonus from having a friend support you during a game (watch your game and click "support"). There is a "Skill Boost" you can send/receive like you can send/receive rests, treatments, or morale (Skill Boost adds points to one skill for one of your players). Possession Bonus and Skill Boost are two separate things.

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #45
    Hey all,

We've released a small update - Top Eleven 7.2.2 - that brings a small fix for the end of this International Cup. It is available now on Android/Web, and will be released in the coming days for iOS.

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hey all,

We've released a small update - Top Eleven 7.2.2 - that brings a small fix for the end of this International Cup. It is available now on Android/Web, and will be released in the coming days for iOS.
    Cool!

Is the International Cup going to be ended directly after I installed the update?

Hopefully you guys now focus on stabilizing the apps/connections and fix the existing bugs in the regular competitions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Famous
    Yay it's ending lol. Any news on a fix for club history?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345