Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree78Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Preparation Phase for the International Cup #3

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by antonis130 View Post
    First round of WC: on the semifinal i was defeated by a team 20% weaker. The other manager was watching the match, he played with injured player for 75' and he won... Without substitution. ������
    Second round of WC: my team started the second knock out match Without my best player. He wasn't excisting event like a substitution. Are you serious; ������
    I am out of here. You won't earn a single cent of euro from me.
    He had a double yellow card.
    Then disappear from the squad.
    That's a bug from previous IC.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    With my 2nd team I continued my approach of not attending but to login late to the match. Logged in 76min. Opponent was present. I was 2 1 up having been 1 down. Finished as 2 1 win for me. Will do same for final. I'm also still seeing a general trend of weaker team winning more than the stronger team. It's not 100% either way. Just more often I see either non attending or weaker team win.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I tryed for 6th time to buy some players of these strange offers waiting for some type of luck, expecting for first time to don't receive the min' of quality in the players but, I used 169T for x2 7*'s lol

2 wingers that allowed Cuba to go to, 106% +/- to 114,7 when the oppo, Turkey had 114,3%... at the end today was a day of penalties in the 3 starting matches... In Super League 2-2 and we won the 6th, then in the IC, both managers attended but the score was 0-0 and the Pk's went exactly in a opposite way comparing with the SL, so no 2nd finale, and then in the FA match we had a penalty to score a 2nd goal but, Docherty, who missed the 1st PK in the SL finale, missed again, this time but we won the match 0-1 and the first leg 4-13 so, in general terms has been a good day.

And if I have to chose win the SL or the IC, ofc I prefer the 6th Super League.

Dreamer
    ok, so i had 2 semi-finals today with both of my teams, in both of them i was 2% weaker. i was online from the first minute in both of them, and, on both matches, i was dominated clearly from the first minute. exactly the same domination i had the matches before, when i won. today i lost both matches, obviously... so, big conclusion: the server knows from the beginning, even before the match starts, who is going to win. this **** competition is entirely controlled by the server and there's nothing you can do... i changed tactics, i made substitutions, changed positions, nothing worked. same domination from enemy team which never happened this IC. and that's no coincidence... both matches - same **** happened. go f&ck yourself nordeus, you and your f&ckin' fixed matches! so much hummiliation just for you to make some pathetic money. look, that's the only money you'll ever see from me $$$$$$$$$$. f&ckers

-22%Q Bot Mexico despatched Brazil in the Round of 16, so clearing the way for England to make their way to the Final, where they meet an old adversary...

[Official] Preparation Phase for the International Cup #3-ic2-semi-final-results.jpg

[Official] Preparation Phase for the International Cup #3-ic2-final-cc-germany.jpg
    rogerniceguy and Bunzo like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Made it to the final against Costa Rica, have a 28% Q advantage, I could really use 3 players from my international squad.
    Edit: ESPECIALLY now that they aren't losing 20%!
    Last edited by HoofDaddy; 06-22-2018 at 10:16 PM.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

VIP
    Jebo ja mater onom Nemcu Brihu, a Fifa nek nabije VAR sebi u dupe... Toliko...
    Cope King likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by antonis130 View Post
    First round of WC: on the semifinal i was defeated by a team 20% weaker. The other manager was watching the match, he played with injured player for 75' and he won... Without substitution. 🤔
    Second round of WC: my team started the second knock out match Without my best player. He wasn't excisting event like a substitution. Are you serious; 😅
    I am out of here. You won't earn a single cent of euro from me.
    did he get red carded the game before?, I had a shock playing my semi final tonight when my chosen starting midfielder wasn't in the line up, not even listed on the bench, I made my 7 year old cry insisting he must've changed the team i'd set, and worse even released him from the squad, we won in extra time, and he has now reappeared in the squad for the final, at which point I remembered I won the quarter final with 10 men after he got 2 yellow cards. i'm assuming he missed the match because of this, but don't know why they couldn't show him on the bench still or as a reserve like in the main game

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    Jebo ja mater onom Nemcu Brihu, a Fifa nek nabije VAR sebi u dupe... Toliko...
    Wrong topic... But I agree with you

Sent from my ASUS_Z010D using Tapatalk

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #80
    Administrator
    Hey Managers,

The Preparation Phase for the third International Cup is underway. The International Cup #3 begins in 3 days.

Good luck!

[Official] Preparation Phase for the International Cup #3-019_preparation_phase_tw.jpg
    casper™ likes this.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast