Page 66 of 102 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
Like Tree388Likes

Thread: The Vent Thread

Quote Originally Posted by leddy View Post
    Its a difficult one really , I am season 3, first season I won the league...JUST with not the best team, the next two I have had the strongest team on paper and won them, although in the early levels half the teams are abandoned so its easier to win league......for you though it has to be your formation and tactics....your obviously a bad manager and should retire..........JOKE.......its a random PC gen game and sometimes it sucks as I know too well in CL final.
    I've been playing for 17 seasons and the past 4 season is where match engine has changed and gone dodgy it's really unfair now result wise because the weaker teams win the games they should but also now they win against the stronger teams more than once in the season, top eleven hasn't taken this to account and when the season ends there's teams that shouldn't even be at the top of the table after 26 games. <----this needs to get fixed and alot of people will stop complaining

Next season I could easily just not buy any players in my squad and I bet you I end up winning the league even though the other teams are a lv above me player quality wise.

the more this happens the more players will end up leaving.Not that I spend most of my time here but you want to atleast play a game that's really good and also fair at the same time.
    Yinhung likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Stive08 View Post
    I've been playing for 17 seasons and the past 4 season is where match engine has changed and gone dodgy it's really unfair now result wise because the weaker teams win the games they should but also now they win against the stronger teams more than once in the season, top eleven hasn't taken this to account and when the season ends there's teams that shouldn't even be at the top of the table after 26 games. <----this needs to get fixed and alot of people will stop complaining

Next season I could easily just not buy any players in my squad and I bet you I end up winning the league even though the other teams are a lv above me player quality wise.

the more this happens the more players will end up leaving.Not that I spend most of my time here but you want to atleast play a game that's really good and also fair at the same time.
    I can back this statement right up with the league season I've had, there was a very annoying NAMO UNITED team who is only 5*/6* hybrid of a total Q of 118.8 compared to our starting XI of 7*/8* hybrid with a 9* star player and I would not of gave them any real chance in the league but they kept getting lucky results all of the time and were beating teams that were stronger than them and I only managed to secure the title win this evening but in reality I don't have any idea how they were able to maintain such good form and keep up with us in the league with such a bad team compared to ours and some games we struggled to win.

Thankfully this season in the league is now over and hope I don't have to play another team like NAMO UNITED again.
    Yinhung likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I can back this statement right up with the league season I've had, there was a very annoying NAMO UNITED team who is only 5*/6* hybrid of a total Q of 118.8 compared to our starting XI of 7*/8* hybrid with a 9* star player and I would not of gave them any real chance in the league but they kept getting lucky results all of the time and were beating teams that were stronger than them and I only managed to secure the title win this evening but in reality I don't have any idea how they were able to maintain such good form and keep up with us in the league with such a bad team compared to ours and some games we struggled to win.

Thankfully this season in the league is now over and hope I don't have to play another team like NAMO UNITED again.
    yeh today my game was a must win and I ended up losing it as you can see above that team shouldn't be able to beat mine especially this stage of the season.

the funny thing is I just played my CL final and guess what happen this is what happened..

The Vent Thread-untitled.jpg

absolutely demolished him I was up 5-0 half time and his team is not that weak nor was it out of form compare that to the 1-0 loss. I guess top eleven saw me call them out and gave me this ridiculous win for a final

Curse of the red packs
    Alexander Angulo who have been injured for 2 days following the Norma Stitz 35T Plate, he have been treated with the red packs, however, in his league, thanks to Troll Mourinho and hard-coded injuries puts him back out for 5 days. This is just ridiculous!

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    Curse of the red packs
    Alexander Angulo who have been injured for 2 days following the Norma Stitz 35T Plate, he have been treated with the red packs, however, in his league, thanks to Troll Mourinho and hard-coded injuries puts him back out for 5 days. This is just ridiculous!
    How many times have we said on forums that ista healed or just recovered players should sit out the next match, or at least be on bench, i lost count

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    How many times have we said on forums that ista healed or just recovered players should sit out the next match, or at least be on bench, i lost count
    why bother healing them if you cant use them right away. I would not say that EVERY time this happens but it happens too often to not be coincidence. I will take my chances if the circumstances dictate.

All that to say, I dont waste red bags to have a player sit or I wouldnt use them. I have saved almost every red bag from this season and still only have 50 on my main account. I started the season with ZERO and have used them twice. My other accounts in lvl 6 both have over 150 red bags.

Frankly I refuse to use them unless absolutely necessary. It seems that nothing has happened that I needed to use them and honestly, I think I had less injuries on all my accounts this season because I refused to use them for the most part.

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    Curse of the red packs
    I feel the pain, I tried not to use them and put in subs to play through last season...thats maybe why I was out of the cup comps fairly early on...
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS
    League Champions 5 times (undefeated season 2 and 6) Runners Up x 1 grrr
    Cup Winners Season 5 (Wembley Stadium)
    Champions league Winners season 5 (Float Marina Singapore)(Cup Double)
    Champions league Winners season 4 (Joy at The Nou Camp )(League and CL Double)
    Champions League Finalist season 2 (The Amsterdam Arena Spud Gun/Helmet Cheese Penalty fiasco )

ARGGGHHHHH!!!! NAMO UNITED are in our Champions League competition this season!
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

ARGGGHHHHH!!!! NAMO UNITED are in our Champions League competition this season!
    I know too well what you mean - this season we're playing with MFC in the CL, a token buyer who already had a team with 8 quality higher than mine, now he's back to crush his enemies x.x
    My name is Obvious, Captain Obvious!

My Team: RXL

Tell me anyone, I was looking through some of the teams in my cup draw..I saw a 8-0 away win so had a nose at their side. He is level 3 yet has a stadium capacity of 43,000 and all other facilities are top notch too....How is that ?? I thought you couldn't complete such high upgrades untill your level 1 million lol ???....Is it someone who is a hacker or their server ?? or just a huge token spender ??
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS
    League Champions 5 times (undefeated season 2 and 6) Runners Up x 1 grrr
    Cup Winners Season 5 (Wembley Stadium)
    Champions league Winners season 5 (Float Marina Singapore)(Cup Double)
    Champions league Winners season 4 (Joy at The Nou Camp )(League and CL Double)
    Champions League Finalist season 2 (The Amsterdam Arena Spud Gun/Helmet Cheese Penalty fiasco )

Page 66 of 102 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast