Page 74 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast
Like Tree388Likes

Thread: The Vent Thread

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I'm telling you, It's games like the one above and your game that really pisses managers off... Tigers have had 2 poor results in the league recently and the league should of been over now but the NGE has other ideas and Tigers are only 5 points ahead.
    Well this whole scenario of making me lose ever since I got new players has dropped me into 4. I was 1st and unbeaten and I'm getting my ass kicked by abandonned lower teams. Ughh, they have to fix this REALLY fast or next season will be without me. I can take a loss, but I can't take 3 unfair losses in a row that screw me in the league table.

Quote Originally Posted by El Duderino View Post
    Well this whole scenario of making me lose ever since I got new players has dropped me into 4. I was 1st and unbeaten and I'm getting my ass kicked by abandonned lower teams. Ughh, they have to fix this REALLY fast or next season will be without me. I can take a loss, but I can't take 3 unfair losses in a row that screw me in the league table.
    Thats the only problem with this game the NGE just has a mind of its own.

Thats the only problem with this game the NGE just has a mind of its own.
    What I don't understand is that, they probably have had loads of complaints. Have they never patched or redone their GE? Do they even test it or is it just "Hey let's flip a coin and see who wins"?

[deleted]

Quote Originally Posted by El Duderino View Post
    What I don't understand is that, they probably have had loads of complaints. Have they never patched or redone their GE? Do they even test it or is it just "Hey let's flip a coin and see who wins"?
    Yeah its basically a RNG with many variables that take place during the game to decide the match outcome.

Yeah its basically a RNG with many variables that take place during the game to decide the match outcome.
    Well that sucks. Makes it kinda pointless to try to have the best team and tactics if you can get screwed over by anyone.
    foulmouthbiotch likes this.

Unfair tactics already used before match started by other manager, am playing "italian team "Martenise" in 2nd leg of CL last 16, yet his profile pic is of himself in a pair of SPEEDO'S....yes thats right there is someone who still wears those things.....I am feeling so sick I might not even make it to our stadium tomorrow, such is the scar that is etched on the team.....VIVE LE KNOB
    devilswater and Cat Harrison like this.
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS
    League Champions 5 times (undefeated season 2 and 6) Runners Up x 1 grrr
    Cup Winners Season 5 (Wembley Stadium)
    Champions league Winners season 5 (Float Marina Singapore)(Cup Double)
    Champions league Winners season 4 (Joy at The Nou Camp )(League and CL Double)
    Champions League Finalist season 2 (The Amsterdam Arena Spud Gun/Helmet Cheese Penalty fiasco )

Rookie
    Right Vent Thread again. Somewhere in the not too distant past I thought I read that there was supposed to be a fix for games being played too soon after each other. Most of the games this season have been fine but now getting to latter stages of league and Champions League it happens. My games are 15 minutes apart. I refuse to use tokens to change my home fixtures as this defeats the whole purpose of a free game!!!!! So was I mistaken or is it just down to pure GE antics again?????
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Rookie
    Sorry I've got another rant. My level 3 team is up against a guy that has 3 teams in our league. I don't mind as I'm top of the league and have beaten all 3 of his teams so far. What I am worried about is that if he decides to go all heavy handed in his tackling and puts out 3/4/5 of my best players is this all legal!!!!!!

MKL
    I have one team with hard tackle and one team with normal tackle: it does the same amount of injury to the other team.
    So you have nothing to be afraid of.
    devilswater likes this.

Page 74 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast