Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Nordeus numbers

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Sidious View Post
    Mourinho won't want tokens as payment
    Just kidding my friend, but can You imagine how much money Nordeus have to pay to use the Mourinho image for the game? I can't imagine...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    As all the online games, 10 million is not the number of paying accounts or real time live players, but the total number of accounts created. Subtracting alts, F2ps, players living with ads tokens, people who joined and immediatly uninstalled, people who joined who abandoned, i'd say a true number would be about 300.000 actives, of which 150.000 payers or occasionally payers.
    I can live with those numbers, as can Nordeus of course.

Assuming they have 300K active, I doubt 50% are token buyers or occasionals. I would tend to go with 25-30% as I would rather underestimate in this case.

Assuming 25% or 75K active paying token buyers with an average of $10/month = $750,000 ($750K)/month or close to $9M/year.

That is not bananas or chump-change.

I think they need to make $10K/month ($120K/year) to break even/cover expenses. That is 1000 managers spending $10/month. Very easy to do.

I'm down! Let's find 10 ppl investment 10k each we will kill nordeous
    KoHearts likes this.
    My Team<<<<<<<< When we lose one blessing, another is often most unexpectedly given in its place.” –C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by fmldotcom View Post
    I'm down! Let's find 10 ppl investment 10k each we will kill nordeous
    Didn't you read the above post, Cracricot mention 200k so its 20k per 10% share
    Started 21/02/13
    Team: (Kashiwa Washi) (柏イーグル) (คะชิวะนกอินทรี) (柏市鹰)
    Current Season / Level: 3
    Achievements:
    Season 1 / Level 1
    league champion
    Season 2 / Level 2
    League champion Undefeated GA = 1
    Champions League Undefeated GA = 0
    Cup Champions

View The Mighty Washi Team Stats

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Sidious View Post
    Didn't you read the above post, Cracricot mention 200k so its 20k per 10% share
    Yah you output the rest boss. Like a boss!
    Darth Sidious likes this.
    My Team<<<<<<<< When we lose one blessing, another is often most unexpectedly given in its place.” –C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    I can live with those numbers, as can Nordeus of course.

Assuming they have 300K active, I doubt 50% are token buyers or occasionals. I would tend to go with 25-30% as I would rather underestimate in this case.

Assuming 25% or 75K active paying token buyers with an average of $10/month = $750,000 ($750K)/month or close to $9M/year.

That is not bananas or chump-change.

I think they need to make $10K/month ($120K/year) to break even/cover expenses. That is 1000 managers spending $10/month. Very easy to do.
    Increase those numbers... Maybe, You can multiply by 10 or + the managers and the value money ~ $25/$50 month.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by casper™ View Post
    Increase those numbers... Maybe, You can multiply by 10 or + the managers and the value money ~ $25/$50 month.
    Ok, but my numbers are conservative and only give a possible baseline for costs and income.

1) The odds are good that there are more managers who pay, and
    2) The odds are good that they pay more than $10/month

No matter what numbers you plug into this simple equation, Nordeus is making tons of money -- Tons is relative of course.

Now, I have always been interested in this subject, and I welcome all input. I bring this up for 2 reasons:

1) Why the hell can't Nordeus fix the glaring issues that are causing most of the posts in the Vent thread. By my calculations, they are making enough money to hire a competent programmer and still make tons of $$$, and
    2) A separate website, say, www.free.topeleven.com, dedicated to non-token enjoyment of this game. They have the money and its peanuts because they already have the infrastructure setup and the game just needs to be modified a bit. Really easy solution to solve the game inequality issue. A game without tokens is a game where you have to be more of a manager to win.

Banned
    anyone?

Pro
    I think there expenses are higher than you guys think. Do we know how many people they employ?
    As far as why they don't invest in improvements, it's safe to assume that they have been making more and more money since the game started. People tend to not want to change a lot when things are going well. Sure you can say that if they don't fix things, they will fall at some point but maybe they won't and until it happens I don't know if I would make major investments either.

Dreamer
    This thread has merit

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast